11p Arsonists (1, 7)

Get him on the same page as you then. You can’t have one of your 3 real town reads tunnelling another mate, so either you’re wrong and I’m wolf or he’s wrong and I’m town u gotta sort that out.

@Nanook @Andresvmb U are both claiming masons right now? Just checking boxes.

I’m working on it!

Looked for gtacc scum in a popcorn game only saw him as town? Which game was it?

Yeah don’t see Andres as scum here. You/Andres/dusk are my nigh impenetrable towncore tbh

Just need to get Andres and dusk to get their heads out of their asses.

LOL Popcorn Mafia gtacc was town here and i was gonna say his play seems super similar… but i thought this was a scum game i remembered elli shooting him. christ.

1 Like

if you can read my posts from yesterday’s eod and still vote me i’m not sure what to do with you lmao

VOTE: Duskfall

@Andresvmb @Duskfall98

I’m gonna put it like this. You should basically never think me and josh are partners, because there are multiple ways a Josh/Nanook scum team might play but this ain’t one of them. So knowing we’re not partners, if you’re TRing me (which I think you both are), then you should trust my josh read here. I don’t always have a confident read on him but when I do it’s usually right and I do right now. This is just town josh. So FYPOV either I’m town and you should trust my read, or I’m scum…and you should still trust my read because we’re never partners here. Either way, josh is town, you get one post to adapt to reality, then it’s set in stone and we’re moving on, case closed end of discussion.

Tl;dr: Josh is town, I’m locking him in, you need to sheep me on this because I’m right.

why are you pinging those two like they’re confirmed town

Lmao you made me skim a game for nothing, you fucking asshole

Cause they are.

We are not studying in order to know what virtue is, but to become good, for otherwise there would be no profit in it.

if you can read my posts from yesterday’s eod and still vote me i’m not sure what to do with you lmao

I think jokes and levity in large doses is hard for scumGtacc to fake but I think he can do it in smaller doses fine.

ok they are UNVOTE

Like if he were in the 40-60 range rn I’d say gtacc is probably town on tone, but at 19 I think he can fake that fine.

1 Like

around 1 min left i realized that i’d ride or die on you being there and decided to off an unknown. ds just happened to be there at the time

I agree. His early snap read has run dry he’s in my wolf pool here if that wasn’t clear in my post.

1 Like

I think gtacc mostly makes sense with tn as a partner yeah?

Man if that’s the scum team and we had 3 town wagons D1…lmao

wait are there actually masons or am i tripping