Parity Cop 9'er Graveyard

omg dan

Fu Josh

Yeah, tbh, the way the reads were presented and you pushing Dan to claim put him in a very winnable position.

It could have been better if you said you didnā€™t have any clears šŸ¤·

Dusk accusing Josh of throwing is probably the best part about this day.

That would be 2 games in a row? :wink:

I mean I still hold the players in the game responsible for understanding that if Josh had 2 living clears day 2 he was legally mandated to claim.

But yes mistakes were made

petition to have my elo unaffected

I think they way to win on this site as scum is just to kill Chesskid then Josh, eliminates the TTT and leaves a bunch of solo gambits that Chesskid isnā€™t there to explain for Josh.

Urist -> Andres -> Dusk is going to be the lynch order I betā€¦Dusk saying he wasnā€™t copped while not denying the 2 clears is going to kill the game for town.

Theres only 2 lynches

Oh right, so then last two are Dan and Dusk because Dan kills tn.

Urist -> Andres

I mean. Blindly following a cop and lynching people who seem towny instead of reevaluating assumptions at lylo seems bad

Blindly pushing things seems like tnā€™s town strat though.

I have a feeling Urist and Andres will 1v1 here, so thereā€™s a good chance itā€™ll be 2-1 final day.

I donā€™t really know Dusk, but I would assume uphold the 1v1ā€¦ With that said maybe tn is the better one to leave alive.

I am going to actually love it if scum win

But my elo

Yeah itā€™ll be a good win for your team

The best thing about this game is that Josh tried to troll people into thinking he might not vote me day 1 and absolutely no one was even remotely close to believing him.

The second best thing is Josh potentially throwing the game by botching his reads as cop.

Yeah this game went from like a lock town victory after d1 to like a winnable game for scum after n2

1 Like

All that blame cant fall on Josh

Someone alive has to go Ohhh wait if Josh had 2 clears he woulda claimed

If I was wrong about Urist or Andreā€™s being town this was losable, so I tried to survive another night. I also tried to soft Dan was the scummiest as much as possible.

Watching DS and StarV circlejerk about how bad I am after I outperform them for the 5th game in a row is exciting and all, but done checking here I think.

And DS, honestly dude, fuck off. You tried to lynch chesskid day 1, and had Andres and tn lower in your reads than Dan. Stop acting like every time you play like shit itā€™s my fault.

CHESSKID