Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

Why does this leave just me and not me AND tn?

after all ive done for you, you son of a beach

remember how I successfully called tn town after 2 posts last game, then everybody sheeped me? i can read the dude. i think this is his town game. i was a little tilted at his lack of activity, but after a refreshing look at how his scum game is this really isn’t it.

i want to double down and say i think he’s townier than urist and maybe andres, too. and with dan probably being the cop, that just leaves you as not-super-town.

Well seeing as you are incorrectly reading me here right now i really have no reason to trust your judgment at all in this game.

Fine, so you lynch me: Then what? What’s the strategy?

Who is next? Why are they next? What posts are they making now that are keeping me as the mislynch right now instead of just lynching them to win the game?

Decide between Urist and Andres. Hope cop clears one of them. if cop is not Dan, they need to target him tonight. you not outing today seems fucking terrible to me if you aren’t idle-action Dan but maybe i’m missing something. I have not been wrong on a meta read in a long time, so tn is fine to me. Dusk is also a meta read, lock town as I said day 1.

Also, you said that you don’t think that you can read me consistently. So why do you think that you are reading me correctly now? Just because I came off scummy from defending star? Look outside of that at my thought processes with an actual iso and see if you still would vote me over one of these others

so start that process now, ispring your thoughts off me Because I am a good player and once you llynch me you will see that I’m town, so might as well get a confirmed perspective on shit.

Poe. I have said,
multiple times,
my read on you is PoE.

I think its scum indicative you said “well I don’t care lynch me we have a PoE” and then proceeded to throw a bitch fit about being lynched, btw.

1 Like

I did start that process. I disagree you’re a good town player, I think you’re a fine scum player, so regardless of which it is idc.

Now is not when we sort between Urist and Andres if we are in that world. If we are in that world, we don’t need to give scum any more information on who to night kill. If you’re town, stop pushing this angle.

And, give your opinion on Urist v Andres! If you’re town I still get that perspective. I don’t need to give you mine.

I mean I still don’t care if you Lynch me as long as we win, but any good player will always fight their mis Lynch because it’s always better to lynch scum rather than Lynch town. So like if you don’t understand that, then there’s a different mentality that you and I have as far as this game goes. You seem to think of everything as numbers and mechanics, but in reality it comes down to if we can fucking ending game today we should do that.

Stop pushing the angle of Getting information from the person who is trying to lead a misLynch on me? Fuck that. No.

You’ve agreed and said I’m basically conf town. You’ve also agreed you’re a reasonable lynch. Don’t act like me pushing you matters.

1 Like

I’m done with this conversation. Give your opinion on who the scum is, and I will take it into consideration if I’m alive tomorrow and the game doesn’t end here. Interacting with you just serves to annoy me and distract town from the fact you’re the most likely mafia.

“Basically” would be the key word in that sentence because bussing is definitely a thing that can happen, and as I’ve said before today autoclearing everyone on the Star lynch is bad play imo.

Cool. That doesn’t matter.

I’ve told you what I think it is. I think it’s TN/Dan. If Dan idle’d (not sure how that works mechanically) And is cop then its TN. This seems like Urists town game, and I agree with Andres that him and StarV could have lynched CK yesterday

And I’m telling you, I can meta read certain players. I have a good read on Chess, a good read on tn, a good read on Dusk. I have been proven right on one, and I’m telling you I am right on the other. So Dan being the cop means its either Urist or Andres, and no, he could not have ever lynched Chesskid here, that was not going to happen.

I also think Andres and Urist are town from meta, but those are both weaker reads. Yet, they’re there, and that leaves the cop and you.