Parity Cop 9'er Graveyard

I probably should have claimed d2, true, but I figured I could hard crumb my inno (tn - if you look at my overnight reversal its pretty obvious) and then hey maybe i’m not killed who cares. i overdid it though.

it shouldnt matter because dan is literally the only slot left that could be scum

i was trying to get him to so we could look for partner spew, and leaving him alive is fine til d2 does no harm

but were u gonna let me CC or were you gonna CC

im mad i fell for cheet’s “totally inoccent im just a VT” spew

i thought tn or andres was cop

no way in hell i CC lmfao

lol so u were literally baiting Star into claiming and then gonna force me to fakeclaim as town

man thats called rape

1 Like

haha

I mean worst case was you didn’t cc and we lynched ds/tn/dan. which is still fine, because more time to hunt for partner spew and i can bury starv d2.

i was trying really hard to get him to claim so you could cc though

u said if i didnt CC u were gonna lynch me :angry:

Literally BAITING me

:wink:

gambits are the only fun part of mafia nowadays

c o n s e n t i s s e x y

I think of all the people to run that with though i’m like #1 on the not giving a fuck about fakeclaiming cop as town list so it woulda been fine

I just had you actually pegged as VT so i was unhappy with you because I didn’t know all the variables

i did a good job being vt d1

i overdid it d2. i’m aware i did. i think the weakest part of my mafia play is my pr play, because i love playing as vt and hate having prs.

Tbh, I think it d2 really didn’t matter. Dan has to kill you and hope you’re cop because you’re pushing the PoE. If you don’t push the PoE, maybe Andres gets lynched there.

also true :stuck_out_tongue: I knew if scum had even a 5% cop read on me they had to kill me because this is a playerlist I can read

Josh for LVP

2 Likes

oh fuck off lol

1 Like

Fuck off, my reads were great

1 Like