Parity Cop 9'er Graveyard

You actually did the worst possible thing with your push on Dan, now everyone thinks he’s a green check. How did you outperform anyone?

If you left out the cop claim on Dan, it would have been a lock for town, but you included it in your read… Which is… Terrible

Getting lynched day 1 when you’re scum is also… Terrible

Again he quite clearly said 2 clears = claim

Meh, being against stubborn chesskid is the only reason, you did nothing towards that.

Yet we are seeing the result of his claim

Well the dead aren’t responsible for the dumbassery of the living

I literally said that my read of the two being below dan was because we were assuming he was the cop. I had initially said let’s lynch between TN and Dan. I can pull up my reads list where I like explicitly say that for you if you want since you didn’t read a fucking word I said yesterday in your rush to lynch me.

And you can’t say you outperformed me when you MISLYNCHED me. Doesn’t work that way bub.

Well, part of being good town is managing the rest of town, which I think you did very well Day 1 without fucking it up for town going forward.

There’s definitely a way that Josh plays day 2 where it steers town in the correct direction. I’m just saying that failure to do so, in fact, steering them in the exact opposite direction (whether warranted or not) is indicative of being no better than anyone else.

if i claimed, and the scum was andres or urist, this was a losable game.

you could say “but you knew they were both town”… and i kind of did… but i didn’t want to bet the game on my reads. honestly, as i told elli, i should have claimed, but i was trying to not play a solo game and rely on only my reads to win. the optimal play for any player not in my slot isnt to claim with 1 clear, so why would i?

i was thinking of claiming anyways, but then urist was rambling about how he was sure andres was scum which made me think a bit less of both and i decided to go for the full solve. i softed my inno on tn as hard as i could, said a bunch of other shit, and lynched one of the two slots i thought could be scum.

it is bullshit you’re trying to say this is solely my fault. DS, Urist, Dusk, and tn have all scum read either Urist or Andres, and before I subbed in Andres / Urist / DS / tn were all calling StarV varying degress of not-scum. your entire argument is i’m good enough to town read Dusk Urist Andres Chesskid correctly and therefore i threw by not claiming… are you aware how whack that is?

I’m not saying you had to claim, but ANYTHING other than calling Dan cop was the better play.

1 Like

probably, sure. i’m not saying i played perfectly. you and DS acting like somehow town losing is all my fault is just very irritating when you two justice crusade hate me game after game

Here josh

I told you multiple times yesterday that I thought both Andres AND Urist were town.

Trying to now say that I thought they were scum is just like… what fucking world are you living in?

Ok well I said that day 1 so I have the biggest penis

Also, proof that your previous statement about my play this game is incorrect.

Anyway, I came into the game thinking I was going to get killed day 1, so I just wanted to make sure people scumread Dan as little as possible. Hence why I was saying we should lynch him all day.

I don’t think you played bad Josh, but my bashing of you is more to counteract your self inflating that you do at times.

what self inflating?? all I did was come here and say I misplayed and talk about my gambit chess and I were trying

1 Like

I mean, you generally claim to be better than other players and bash other player’s play. So I don’t really understand why you’d be mad that people bash a mistake you made. :smiley:

It’s a two way street whether it’s warranted or not.

2 Likes

that’s a fair enough point tbh

1 Like