MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I also disagree with #532 (and also doesn’t help my read). If you had actually read through the site, there’s no way you come out with the conclusion that Srceen placing naked votes with little explanation is all of a sudden an indicator that he’s Scum, and him answering the question about how many Scum is bad because? Srceen’s response in #540 is exactly how I feel haha

I’ve been extremely busy, i’ll try to be more active going into today and tomorrow

Morgan, why should we give you the benefit of the doubt?

1 Like

But what if they haven’t

Then they are explicitly lying. Look at the post I quoted - they said they had read through the site.

Now, I’m not a “Lynch all Liars” type player. But I would argue it’s bad.

Actually I didn’t reference a specific post. I’ll find it.

Here.

Votecount as of post #683

JakeTheWolfie (4): orangeandblack5, Marshal, Arete, Srceenplay
GoalkeeperBoss (4): ErikaFurudo, Firekitten, Seththeking, Andresvmb
seththeking (1): JakeTheWolfie
DeadBananas (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (7): GTacc, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, DoggoPlays, GoalkeeperBoss, deadbananas

@DoggoPlays come help me out here. I trust your judgment when you’re Town and even though you haven’t really made yourself obvious here, we could use your wisdom right around now.

1 Like

If I had your apparent restriction I would have asked for a replacement haha

Jake said he didn’t have a restriction
Jakes’s just doing it for fun

I know people have given their reasoning before, but can you explain your own reasoning in voting GKB here?

Wagon dynamics. I think one of JaketheWolfie and GKB probably flips Scum, and I TR the players on GKB so I figured I would get on the other side of the vote. That’s all.

He did? That’s… interesting.

Yeah I see it. I glossed over this because of the structure of the post. I guess the PR conversation now makes more sense.

They said they’d read through a couple games

They didn’t specify if Screenplay was in them

Okay but it was in the context of making a read on Srceen. I get what you’re saying and that’s fair, but Srceen was on the last active game on this site before this one I believe. And he was Scum there. So kind of hard to completely ignore.

That’s a bold move hopping in halfway through day 1 and just jumping on the top wagon. I wanna hear more from you
VOTE: Andresvmb

Andres coming into game saying “been busy. Will get to this”. And then doesn’t. = scum

Andres coming into game saying “been busy. Will get to this”. And then does= Town

:cricket:

(Partial) Votecount as of post #695

JakeTheWolfie (4): orangeandblack5, Marshal, Arete, Srceenplay
GoalkeeperBoss (4): ErikaFurudo, Firekitten, Seththeking, Andresvmb

I really am starting to not like this…

Jake vote analysis:

orangeandblack5:

says this after Arete puts the 3rd vote on Jake - initially had 0 reasoning. That’s ok for a reasoning behind a random vote I guess, but see next entry.

Marshal: follows up, 2 posts after, with also 0 reasoning. No person before has shown any suspicion of Jake, except for Seth calling out a RVS. Almost like these two (Marshal & Orange) coordinated this attack. I won’t say mafia for sure right now, because masonry can exist - however, this is fishy as hell. @Marshal @orangeandblack5 please explain.

Arete:

ah

Let’s hope to assume that this is the reasoning
But that coordination of Orange + Marshall seems really fishy

Screenplay:

How would you describe Marshall’s vote on Jake?

You also voted Jake with no explanation, although the only reasoning beforehand was “Jake is a furry” and “he fails under pressure.” Were these your reasoning too?

Overall: I can kinda get why people would vote Jake after Arete, but Orange + Marshal seems really sketch.