MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I think I’ve said quite a bit already to be totally honest, in the sense that either you can ask questions about stuff I have posted or otherwise reasonably make up your mind as to where I stand. I hate your OMGUS vote, and also the fact that you’re painting yourself as the top wagon when in fact… you weren’t. I tied the vote, not piled onto the top wagon (which would have been JaketheWolfie btw).

1 Like

This is a bad take lol

The fact that this has proven true over the last few games as Scum is merely a coincidence!

read again then

1 Like

After these posts and the fact that I’ve posted my reads you come and ask me to post more? Please. The pressure on you is completely warranted.

I hate this post

like I don’t even think you’re wrong

but ‘one of your six townreads is probably wrong’ is not a useful thing to say without information about which ones you disagree with/why/etc.

1 Like

it matters when trying to read him on confidence or lack thereof

assuming 4 scum there are better than even odds of finding scum in any arbitrarily chosen set of three people

do you have reasons for picking these three

I’ve read through games on this site and noticed a general attitude that posting a lot is bad and Screenplay is from this site

I mostly wasn’t paying attention to specific people other than my friends

this feels OMGUSy and I’m not really a fan

this feels really hedgy

VOTE: deadbananas

Bad start for GKB since he is responing to a legit question about the game, but it was within approx 30 minutes of the game started so can be taken as a joke.

Joking attitude and dismissive of developments in the thread, not sure of this comes from a scum place or a disinterested townie though.

This is probable the worst post. GKB wasn’t the top wagon and has less posts than andre, also feels OMGUS af.

Jake feeling really unconcerned about the votes on him is probably a good look for him based on meta

in my experience he gets really aggressive and ?bitter? when people are pushing him as scum and he’s not doing that here at all

overall looking back feels more scummy than dismissive so putting GKB as a scumlean, I would like to see him actually contribute to the thread and scum finding.

VOTE: Goalkeeperboss

how do you feel about him apparently self imposing a Post restriction on himself?

that’s unfortunately NAI for him

So you’re suggesting that I randomly picked three players because my odds of having at least one of them flip Scum is better than even? That seems like quite the accusation - anything there that makes you think that this is how I would play the game?

I’ve explained my read of you I think in some detail, and GKB has responded horribly to pressure so I don’t think I’m off there. Erik is a gut read, in terms of where they fit in the overall scheme. That one is obviously the one most subject to change.

Alright
Sorry for the delay - parents going full OCD on my room

GKB vote analysis:

Erika: Appears to be RVS, because people were discussing GKB at the time. Only thing going against him was that he “leaked” that his rolecard had more than one color. Following the kinda large loud wagon of Orange + Arete I presume.

Started pressuing GKB for being slow on responding, but hey, the FRC simulator contest (as like half the people in this thread know) is pretty time-consuming.

@ErikaFurudo any changes in opinion since yesterday?

Litten: (I don’t care about your name here I’m just going to refer to you as Litten because it sounds better)

Only reasoning I see other than the “GKB was slow” argument

Seththeking:

what exactly don’t you like about this?

You also say that you “checked” some people throughout your mini-barrage last night - would you like to explain/share your findings?

Side note

How did I miss this
Scum confirmed, only scum uses bad grammar

Andresvmb:

Yes GKB did a OMGUS ( when someone votes someone because that someone is voting them) but you never explained your own vote. Please, in your own words, describe your thought process in putting pressure on GKB.

deadbananas:

I get that you are suspicious of OMGUS and his lack of contribution; however I’d say both of these are NAI (Not Alignment Indicative). Any other reasons for voting GKB?

Also Elli and other mods idk if it’s just my computer sucking but my computer crashed when I tried to load my post with the 6 custom emojis