MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Reminds me of PMFM running super high kp because it was more important to introduce people to the idea of closed rolemadness than while still fitting in a very tight spot on the schedule than it was to be more balanced

yw

1 Like

so like

a first level PR would get you things like Caroler/vengeful that only works for nightkills/2-shot RB

a second-level PR would get you things like 3-shot night vig/3 (?) shot AC/Doctor

Is that really a lw tho

Anyways

While you’re here

Talk to me about Screenplay

them complaining about people talking is silly but I don’t think it’s AI, I’ve read through a couple games on this site and it seems like more of a culture clash thing than anything alignment-related

I’m not really a fan of them dropping naked votes with zero explanation or context and their post about how many scum felt kind of like a post that exists for the sake of existing

they’re a slight scumlean but not, like, super strong or anything

Interesting

I disagree with that take for what is admittedly a microread but I still feel is valid

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

ime Jake is super easy to read if you put pressure on him

what’s your microread?

lol I was just voting him because he’s a furry

gimme a sec you voted

bad

I think he vastly underestimates my ambition as scum

But like

This challenge feels real

I like the edge, the hint of spice

Didn’t think I needed to give context. Everyone else read the same stuff, right?
I suppose if you had questions you could ask. You know kinda like me being curious about the potential amount of scum.

I just feel really good about that post

oh sup

Hey

I have a weird gut feeling about Marshal’s TR of me

some of his posts feel kind of like he decided he wanted to TR me, then came up with arguments for why I was town?

looking specifically at

and

I don’t think either of the things he commented on are out of my scumrange, I would expect Marshal to be familiar enough with my range to know that, and it’s weird that he’s clearing me for them

See you even found a vote with context

See I believe that

But I also don’t think he’s scum for it

At least, yet