Is this asking me for a read?

no itā€™s me quoting a funny quote to a person who would enjoy it

1 Like

Alrighty then.

what even is this

1 Like

But Iā€™m not neutral

We figured this out

I have been reading you as Town to be honest based on your responsiveness, humor and frequency of content. I just donā€™t like neutral claims in general, but I must have missed where this was rescinded. Frankly, thereā€™s a lot of crap on this thread.

says the neutral

You right lel

Bad call tbh

Sure.

This is true. However, I do think thereā€™s a marked difference in content from you when youā€™re Scum. Iā€™m not completely giving it away yet, but I am getting Town vibes from you here.

Although I was probably not the first to be sus of a miller claim, I voted them because I thought it was a lost wolf/traitor signal to the other wolves, D1. Will probably switch to GTacc later today, but I want to find other wolves first

What

Would you care to explain which posts gave you the ā€œwrong vibesā€, if any?

Okay, I think we find Scum in {Arete, Erik, GoalkeeperBoss}. Or maybe not. Itā€™s early still. Iā€™m TR Orange, Erika, deadbananas, Firekitten, Srceenplay, darth_tabor, SeththeKing. Marshal is maybe Town? Canā€™t put my finger on it yet. Also thereā€™s someone that literally has one post, was asked about it, and still contributed nothing. Clonedcheese Iā€™m incredibly unsure. Will have to re-read.

1 Like

Sure.

The first post that actually gave me the wrong vibes is #198. It seemed to try and shut discussion about flavor when true, it might not solve the game but it drives conversation and for some of us who donā€™t know the anime, itā€™s still instructive.

The whole doubting Marshal for TR them for stuff they argue is within their range also struck me as odd. Now, donā€™t get me wrong, skepticism is the name of the game. But it seemed to me like it was being used as a way to get away with a SR there with Marshal under some pressure and I donā€™t know that I agreed with it.

@GTacc you can do more than essentially post virtually nothing and claiming Miller. You are already difficult to read - stop making it worse.

2 Likes

VOTE: GoalkeeperBoss

1 Like

I also disagree with #532 (and also doesnā€™t help my read). If you had actually read through the site, thereā€™s no way you come out with the conclusion that Srceen placing naked votes with little explanation is all of a sudden an indicator that heā€™s Scum, and him answering the question about how many Scum is bad because? Srceenā€™s response in #540 is exactly how I feel haha

Iā€™ve been extremely busy, iā€™ll try to be more active going into today and tomorrow

Morgan, why should we give you the benefit of the doubt?

1 Like

But what if they havenā€™t