LotR Mafia

Can you explain why?

The only real reason you could ever say he is slightly better is because of his vote on squirrel, but if you reread his iso you can actually see that he doesn’t have any valid reason for voting squirrel he kinds just votes it and never comes off. His voting has no real reason and srceenplay doesn’t really have a clear gameplan to win this game imo for town, only tmi that squirrel was scum and was happy to vote it and get the towncred without ever really bring questioned. Do you honestly think he gave off a good aura at the time to vote it early and stay on it all day, he clearly knows it’s mafia which is fine if it’s town with strong responding, but without strong reasoning it’s probably mafia.

Mine and srceenplays playstyle is fundamentally different, he is someone who tunnels and I am one who poes and finds townclears. Fine, I didn’t vote mafia but at the end of the day following my reads from d3, it guarantees a town win. I am clearing people from my Poe, enough people to get town a win (orange, you, urist) whereas srceenplay is voting on a bus and just throwing out random votes where it suits him. He’s non committal and he’s not playing a game where he is tied in, he can afford to miskill repeatedly, which is fine killing your Poe if you’re actually clearing town and setting up people who you WONT kill.

If I was mafia I would’ve went for the orange wagon, that was easiest miskill of my life and he was strong town, but I didn’t because I found him obvtown and I cleared him and I was willing to stand up for my townclears follow through on my reads, not just switch up and kill towny players because they are now viable wagons.

The reason you should find me town and srceenplay is mafia, is because I believed in my town reads and played the game as I saw from a towny mindset, srceenplay played the game to kill off others and survive himself to endgame. Sure he killed one mafia early (without much reasoning) but that happens in games all the time. The reason I’m alive rn is because I’m misvote bait. Don’t look at one vote D1 on a player who was probably dying anyways, look at the game as a whole and see who really wanted to build town up. I was low on activity but I actually wanted to clear people and get a solve.

Why would scum jump on orange? Both were town on that vote.

Orange had just voted 2 mafia in a row, wasn’t just wheeling he contributed heavily to the killing of them and had a GREAT view of the game as a whole. Arguably towns best player this game, he shouldn’t have died but regardless that’s a great opportunity for mafia to get rid of someone who tbh could’ve been nightkill consideration? He’s a huge threat so mafia want him gone over another townie.

1 Like

Along with this screenplays scum read was clearly made (he was also my preferred kill off) the difference is I wanted made dead, not orange because I thought orange was town.

Screenplay hopped off the made wagon to the stronger player wagon to kill, them jumped back onto the miskill vote made the next day. If that’s actually his read why would he not just push when the wagons were competing, it’s clearly opportunistic to vote orange there looking back no?

Orange had literally just voted 2 mafia he had a perfect voting record are we really ending this game assuming he had a full town wagon?

You sure have a good narrative made up

Votecount as of post #802

Srceenplay (1): Duskfall98
Duskfall98 (1): Srceenplay

Not Voting (1): laserlab

1 Like

“Srceenplay likes to tunnel.”

“Look at srceenplay voting orange instead of made”

:twitch:

@laserlab vote now or mafia decides tie!!

@laserlab hurry

@laserlab now

VOTE: Duskfall98

1 Like

@laserlab omg

Ty.

Breaking news: mafia alignment player decides to change from their town meta to secure kill on strong townie

Idg what your point is here, I am saying you are scummy for not tunneling when you like to tunnel? I am being in no way inconsistent, unlike you apparently

oops gg

1 Like

Gg

Curious what would have happened if I was voted

My first ability is I can’t die.