LotR Mafia

@laserlab are you thinking this out btw or are you just gonna go for the coinflip

I am attempting to figure it out

It is black and white. Look at your contribution and look at mine. Not much grey there.

Anything you need to ask or have cleared up or more context. Iā€™m an open book.

Why does activity have anything to do with alignment?

We both know thatā€™s absolutely not the case and I assume laserlab does too

contribution and activity are not the same thing. Donā€™t try to make them out to be. You are trying to cause doubt and trying trying to clear yourself. Why is obvious.

Why are you saying trying to clear myself like itā€™s a bad thing?

Typo. *not trying to clear yourself. You are just trying to cause doubt.

Iā€™m trying to get a discussion going, youā€™re just saying everything I do is scummy for some reason

Btw you saying im trying to clear myself was a Freudian slip cause you know Iā€™m town MAO

@laserlab Iā€™m going to work soon please wait for me till after if youā€™re going to play today

1 Like

Ok, what are you trying to discuss?

Nothing with mafia sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try to come up with things to discuss after school.

Ok I guess I should do that now

My current plan is to vote duskfall

1 Like

Can you explain why?

The only real reason you could ever say he is slightly better is because of his vote on squirrel, but if you reread his iso you can actually see that he doesnā€™t have any valid reason for voting squirrel he kinds just votes it and never comes off. His voting has no real reason and srceenplay doesnā€™t really have a clear gameplan to win this game imo for town, only tmi that squirrel was scum and was happy to vote it and get the towncred without ever really bring questioned. Do you honestly think he gave off a good aura at the time to vote it early and stay on it all day, he clearly knows itā€™s mafia which is fine if itā€™s town with strong responding, but without strong reasoning itā€™s probably mafia.

Mine and srceenplays playstyle is fundamentally different, he is someone who tunnels and I am one who poes and finds townclears. Fine, I didnā€™t vote mafia but at the end of the day following my reads from d3, it guarantees a town win. I am clearing people from my Poe, enough people to get town a win (orange, you, urist) whereas srceenplay is voting on a bus and just throwing out random votes where it suits him. Heā€™s non committal and heā€™s not playing a game where he is tied in, he can afford to miskill repeatedly, which is fine killing your Poe if youā€™re actually clearing town and setting up people who you WONT kill.

If I was mafia I wouldā€™ve went for the orange wagon, that was easiest miskill of my life and he was strong town, but I didnā€™t because I found him obvtown and I cleared him and I was willing to stand up for my townclears follow through on my reads, not just switch up and kill towny players because they are now viable wagons.

The reason you should find me town and srceenplay is mafia, is because I believed in my town reads and played the game as I saw from a towny mindset, srceenplay played the game to kill off others and survive himself to endgame. Sure he killed one mafia early (without much reasoning) but that happens in games all the time. The reason Iā€™m alive rn is because Iā€™m misvote bait. Donā€™t look at one vote D1 on a player who was probably dying anyways, look at the game as a whole and see who really wanted to build town up. I was low on activity but I actually wanted to clear people and get a solve.

Why would scum jump on orange? Both were town on that vote.

Orange had just voted 2 mafia in a row, wasnā€™t just wheeling he contributed heavily to the killing of them and had a GREAT view of the game as a whole. Arguably towns best player this game, he shouldnā€™t have died but regardless thatā€™s a great opportunity for mafia to get rid of someone who tbh couldā€™ve been nightkill consideration? Heā€™s a huge threat so mafia want him gone over another townie.

1 Like