LotR Mafia

Please keep the Postgame Policy in mind

yeah so i was playing towards surviving to f3 where i believed i had auto, because my role pm says it cant fail as it auto removes and i should have auto parity, as nanook kinda mentioned, i wasnt playing the game to beat screenplay at f3 there (or anyone) and was certain i had 100 percent auto at f3 with my role being unstoppable

So did you use your ability on laser?

Thank fuck

@laserlab great job not being dissuaded in that F3

Tough break

Ggs

Probably my worst scum game in forever

But yall played well

Yeah but i just submitted it on whoever because i was under the impression it was either killing or upon fail removing, giving parity, from reading the role pm to me i was like whoever i submit doesnt matter because regardless they are removed game is auto

Anyways

I’m 100% open to feedback and in fact am requiring everyone who voted for me write a four-page essay in size 12 double-spaced Times New Roman font with MLA formatting about what I need to do to never get eliminated in that scenario again

Because that was wack

I got the feeling of confidence and am always on edge of that.

Maybe not the best way to put it. Had the same feeling about urist. Maybe it’s a blend of confidence/leadership

That just always seems like a position scum want to be in and should be hard for town to be in.

you caught scum d1 d2 and then died, not your fault you played great

:illuminatiparrot:

I would have voted you too

I didn’t vote for orange because I didn’t know what was going on

Also I have a 100% correct vote rate if you exclude not voting

That 1min left clutch

2 Likes

gg ez

1 Like