Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

hii

sup

Cockona

1 Like

VOTE: Myloninja13

Donā€™t trust somebody that is the thirteenth of their name.

It is very likely that a scum Asclepius member hasnā€™t posted yet. VOTE: Myloninja13

That vote was going to be on Elwood, but he ninjaā€™d me. Itā€™s like he knew.

I donā€™t know anything because I have shit for brains. Whatā€™s your excuse?

I microwaved my brain.

Vote Count 1.1

pyx (1): Titus
Myloninja13 (2): Elwood, Erika Furudo

Not Voting (10): Shiro, Ellibereth, pyx, Andres, Myloninja13, Impulse, Val, Muffins, Catspurr, Mohab500

Deadline: June 16, 2018 4:30 PM (Europe: Paris), June 16, 2018 7:30 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Autolock: 30 minutes after Deadline Timer.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

1 Like

ffery makes a bog standard start to the game. It doesnā€™t lean one way or the other, but the beauty of this opener is that this is the first post of the game and leaves ffery open to being engaged in any which way by whoever. I like this opening.

Low energy

Invisiblates is a good word. Ffery is loose.

low energy

Titus shows a willingness to cooperate and get the game moving. However ffery seemingly declines to do so despite picking pyx out. Ffery may be more wary than he first let on.

energy low

pyx is now the loose one. I like him for town.

This post could go either way, but if he stays big brained he should be easy to sort down the line.

Pyx is an odd guy. Knowing this I will maintain the tr and mostly disregard this post.

hii

I like this sup. What it do?

town: Pyx, Elwood
Scum: ffery

So for those of us who donā€™t know, what do you define as low energy?

This is my first game with pyx, so canā€™t say whether heā€™s an odd guy or not. He does however seem pretty genuine. Canā€™t say it tells me much about his alignment though.

Itā€™s something akin to ā€œhalfassedā€

basically Iā€™m not drawing much of anything from it, but enough of those or if the timing is bad for a halfass itā€™s your ass getting halfed if you catch my drift.

dat mastina roleplay

1 Like

Thatā€™s clear enough. I would think this early in the game it doesnā€™t mean much. I do agree that doing it later (especially around an important decision) is a sign of something more nefarious.

@Myloninja13 you have any thoughts on the votes against you thus far?

VOTE: Erika Furudo

Hollow there people >,>
Says hi and goes away for the night

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

i think Erika is town

doesnt loose here mean not pressurized which also means towny?