Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Why are your posts here so histrionic and emotional and defeatist? Your reaction seems very over the top compared to the gamestate and the amount of scumreads that are currently on you

Also mylo ks hilariously obvtown for him and is completely out of his scumrange

1 Like

Also in a game thats so role-heavy i think this is a completely valid way to look at the game

Also yeah if i die theyā€™re clear cuz of the double-jk
Unless they have a steongman shot but idk why actiondan would even bring it up at all if theyre scum and still had it

Link?

Why do u think this is emblematic of his scumgame?

Like this seems over the top

So this is over the top, but #3798 isnā€™t?

No i kinda agree with that post actually

I dont understand where your frustration is coming from

I havenā€™t argued that it isnā€™t. What Iā€™m arguing is that Cats has now said that theyā€™re surprised that Iā€™m taking a back seat to ActionDan and that I havenā€™t been that open about my reads for example when my strength (if I have any) is to try and get a feel for the flow of the game and these roles make that impossible. I feel useless here, and I am deferring to players with more of a sense of whatā€™s possible role wise or what makes sense.

More accurately, i dont understand where the degree of frustration is coming from

Nanook pushes my gears in a way that no other player can.

I also think youā€™re exaggerating my emotions. Histrionic? Iā€™m trying to fight the back and forth happening between Urist and Nanook that might bleed into Town losing the game. Nobody else is doing it or even trying to get in between, or question the nonsense. But when I do it, itā€™s defeatist?

I would fight a bad argument regardless of how many Scum reads where on me.

like i guess i donā€™t get why youā€™re freaking out that he said heā€™s scumreading you
or turning this into a 1v1 between you and him when youā€™re never getting lynched today

Iā€™m not ā€œfreaking outā€. Iā€™m challenging the view. How else am I supposed to get at whatā€™s driving it? Or try and convince people sitting in the sidelines that the view is incorrect?

Listen if people want to Scum read me, thatā€™s fine. It really doesnā€™t matter. But Iā€™m playing to my win condition, and in my mind, that includes fighting wrong perceptions about my position in the game.

Kind of a pain to find on my phone, but it was a game here called flip flappers mafia, run by MS. I subbed into it as town, Andres was scum in it from the start. Iā€™ll pull it up for you in a minute.

Itā€™s subtle, but itā€™s the way he frames stuff basically. TownAndres is imminently reasonable and willing to listen, scumAndres twists and manipulates words to subtly change the meaning of what you were saying. Itā€™s one of those things that if you arenā€™t aware of it can be hard to see but if you know itā€™s there you can see it sometimes, and I think itā€™s pretty evident in his recent exchange with me.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the game Iā€™m referencing @skitter30

Okay so it looks like Iā€™m not getting lynched today, mostly because of role reasons. If it isnā€™t Dan and I, who do you next think is most likely to be Scum? For a lot of people, it appears that the lynch is most likely to be between you and Urist. Does that make sense to you?

all of this feels overdramatic to me

1 Like

like you arenā€™t getting lynched today

if an nk happens tomorrow you arenā€™t either so idk why youā€™re acting like youā€™re next on the lynch list tomorrow

I meanā€¦Iā€™m not compromising on a lynch with you, if thatā€™s what youā€™re getting at. Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re scum, why would I compromise somewhere else for your sake?