Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Take a step back and think about what I’m doing. Most people agree that lynching between the Masons is bad play because we have you and your ability to JK us both tonight. Why would I be so insistent to change another player’s mind (and interrupt a conversation between Urist and Nanook) when I already know this is what’s most likely to happen?

i missed this sorry

this makes sense

Because it’s fucking scummy to panic as soon as someone considers the possibility you might be scum?

I dunno why I’m still bothering to interact with you, you’re so obviously scum here it literally pains me that nobody else is going to do what has to be done.

by freaking out i meant: you’re acting like you’re imminently getting lynched and that you must prevent that from happening and you’re getting very worked up about it

but like that’s not a thing that’s happening right now so i don’t know why you’re framing this as ‘people are trying to lynch me and i will fight it’

ok ill check it shortly

I don’t recall this level of histrionics, but the twisting words and meanings and continuous misrepresentation looks the same to me.

i think he was more careful about responding to pressure there than he is being here imo

whatever i don’t think it matters much today anyways, i’m not interested in lynching in them today

lynch nanook
mylo motivates me
i jk masons
screenplay does not make urist immune (and if he does i’d take it as a scumclaim)
cats cheks urist

tomorrow if there’s an nk masons are clear
there will be clear on cats
cats will allegedly have a clear or guilty

so assuming i’m dead: clear masons, possibly clear cats, possibly clear urist in six players, so tomorrow you just lynch screenplay since mylo is town

if i’m not dead we can revist all of this tomorrow

@Myloninja13 did you motivate me?

Yeah, the histrionics show is new, but I’d expect some development in his scum game. What’s harder to change is the way you interact with people, namely the way he twists words as scum to take a sentences worst possible meaning.

Okay, I’m “panicking now”. I’m not likely to be lynched as you say, so why would I panic? What I’m trying to get you to do is share your view about the rest of the player group beyond just AD and I. But maybe that was too hopeful. You’re just tunneling me.

Knowing about the plan and the likelihood that I would be lynched (which is close to nil), I have 0 incentive to try and rock the boat here as to the lynch, and I would maybe begin to build an alternative narrative after you’re gone. Literally 0 incentive. I could have sat back, watched you squirm, and voted against you. If anything, I would be fighting much harder against the plan that we both be JK’ed, because it would expose us, right? Instead, we have Urist proposing an explanation ahead of time as to why there might not be an NK. Not raise any alarm bells in your head? It is in mine.

I don’t like this order, primarily because I have zero faith in you people following through and killing Andres when there isn’t a NK.

If you’re town, why in the fuck would that raise alarm bells in your head, if you and AD are the ones being double jailed?

That makes exactly zero sense. I can’t believe that everyone is going to let a blatant perspective slip like this from you just go by without a second thought.

1 Like

i mean idk it’s a pretty drastic difference
like i play kinda like andres and i can’t really insert emotion at will when i’m scum

ok, and what’s your alternative order?

Assuming nobody will lynch Andres with me, no lynch today, and work off the night action results tomorrow.

i’m not entertaining a no lynch today; i don’t see much reason for it
since the claimed vigs are getting jk’d towns only way to attempt to get rid of scum is through the lynch

I’m sure the frustration is (at least partly) real, but it’s not coming from a town POV. Basically none of what he’s said today has come from a town POV.