Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Hey, just checking in

Oh wow nobody’s spoke in 10 hours lol

It probably doesn’t matter at this point. Like, the “masons” are just gonna railroad everyone into lynching literally the only person alive that’s on to them after NKing the other person that didn’t just blindly accept them (nice job doing their dirty work for them, since they presumably can’t NK me with cheeky’s strongman gone), then they’re gonna waltz to a scum win while everyone buries their head in the sand, and in the AAR people will say “Dang, how could we have known!” and I’ll be tearing my hair out in annoyance that nobody was paying enough attention and let those two get away with pretty scummy play.

It’s obvious everybody’s writing them off at this point though, so what’s the point in me yelling my throat hoarse. I don’t really have the energy to do that at this point, with so many people being willfully ignorant. Might as well just get it over with and let me be smug in the dead thread at this point.

But skitter is going to jk them tonight. So if there is no nk, we lynch a mason. And if we’re wrong, welp, it’s ok because the nokill bought us a free lynch anyway (we’re at evens today).

I meant to mention though
@ActionDan you should definitely send in a kill on skitter tonight, and ask MS the next morning whether you still have the shot.
Just in case yknow

And I’m sure when there isn’t a NK you’ll say “yeah, but, like, scum could’ve no killed!”

And I’ll laugh and gloat from the dead thread :joy:

I will say that. But I’ll also say it isn’t likely because they would be giving us a free lynch either way.

I started re-reading the game but given the sheer volume of posts it’s taking a bit long, so apologies for not posting in between.

—

VOTE: Nanook

Can somebody remind me what the plan is again?

I have tried to keep up with the game, give reads, and articulate repeatedly why this is a game that’s difficult for me to get a good grasp on. But none of it matters - I’m not playing “Town positive”, or I’m probably Scum because ~role related argument~

Nobody has quoted posts of mine yet to tell me why my reads are suspect, why I’m probably Scum, and why AD has to be my Scum buddy. It’s entirely a role argument, or a POE argument, or some other nonsense. And now, we’re about to “railroad” the Town into submission?

I guess what I’m most frustrated about is that these arguments have completely taken over the game, to the point where no one has reads on players anymore - we have a strategy and a plan around roles that the Scum can also read and anticipate, and that’s about it.

From my early read of the game, I don’t feel like Skitters is Scum, and I am certain that AD is Town (for obvious reasons). Cats can publicly clear (or condemn) a player, so lynching there makes no sense. Skitter has Mylo as strong Town, and I think that Mylo’s role and use are a strong indication that this is the case (besides his constant checking in and trying to come up with a reasonably sound plan to tackle the rest of the game), but if Mylo is Scum we have a bit of a blind spot. Riley was extremely inactive early in the game, only jumping in to defend Neymar in a post after a vote from Erika in #388 (and before Neymar had said anything), so that is the only thing that gave me pause (to the point where I pushed Riley about it). Besides that, I can’t seem to clear Srceenplay, Urist, or Nanook. Nanook I thought I had a good feel for early in the game, calling him Town, but his arguments against me have been terrible. It’s massively misguided, or just plain Scummy. His job at this point has to be to insert doubts into people to turn against us, and it seems to be working. Which is why I said that I would want to force the lynch to be one of us two. So yeah, perfectly happy to vote here. If this is Town, then just lynch me tomorrow. I don’t really care - the Scum clearly have played it well and there’s no use for my existence anymore.

And you’re into no one btw, you are just plain wrong. Like DS was wrong about Gtacc, and it cost them both (clearly). If you’re Town, this will also cost us dearly, because the odds I get lynched tomorrow appear kind of high (the fact that now I have this perverse incentive to hope for an NK when we’re both JK’ed is ridiculous).

So if Skitters dies, we’re Scum, and if nobody dies, we’re Scum? Anybody else who if they get NK’ed makes us Scum too?

Read what you’re quoting before you get snippy with me

How many more people are you going to suspect to cover your bases? Yeah, lynching you is fine as far as I’m concerned.

For those of you who are familiar with andres’ scum game, his last couple posts should be huge fucking red flags. This is exactly how I caught him the first time we played (in an MS game I think, coincidentally), and he’s doing the same shit here.

I’ve been pretty clear where my suspicions are. But sure, grasp at straws to try and make me look bad.

I’m not grasping at straws, and you’re still wrong. I understand that you are incapable of conceiving a world in which you have read the game wrong, but here, you either have, and you’re pushing the wrong people, or you are Scum. You’re not letting me look further from you because of this nonsensical push.

It’s also just like the most disingenuous thing ever to be like “Nobody is saying why I’d have to be scum with the person I’m claiming mason with.” Like, it’s the most self-evident thing ever that if you’re claiming mason with someone and that person corroborates your claim you’re either both scum or neither scum (at least as the roles have been claimed this game), and it’s super fake to have that be a point.

I’m not letting you? I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you needed my fucking permission to play the game.

Christ. This is such obvious tripe.

That’s an entirely mechanical argument, which is exactly my point.

Whatever, I don’t really care anymore. I am not engaging in this back and forth forever. I’ll get back to reading and trying to decide if Urist makes more sense.

I’m stepping away again, cause this is getting me annoyed, and that’s probably what they’re going for lol. Seriously though, people familiar with andres’ scum game who look at his last few posts and don’t want to execute him should be ashamed of themselves.

Why so im asking if theyre still townreading him now for it