Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Well, I was getting ready to post another WOT to ask if we thought D2 cats was Town cats. It was gonna be a bunch of quoting from between #2926-2992 if anyone wants to go take another look.

It’s where cats backs off an almost certain lynch of MS who’s at L-1. But in rereading yet again, it’s maybe not as town-indicative of cats as I originally thought. Urist and Screen maybe put a bit of pressure on cats to unvote MS, do you think?

But ya… I guess he should be sorted. Just to clear everyone’s mind. But… ya. See above

Ya. Day 2 was odd enough I think. That it’s just hard to say for anyone. Too much back and forth

Has he really been gone for 2 days?

It seems that way. I dunno for sure, time seems to work differently in this thread.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call"… Deep Space 9 Mafia.

1 Like

catspurr has been prodded.

It’s way too late where I am right now to be waiting on Cats. Can we make a decision? Because I am not going to be around to change my vote much longer if it is truly needed.

VOTE: Pyx

Would we rather I vote me or cats?

Do not vote yourself.

Can we discuss this? Should we be lynching Cats without his input or rebuttal to anything? Is it giving up, as Town? Or as Scum?

Why is everyone choosing not to really contribute so close to the deadline? And why are we here again? This game is driving me up the wall.

It was 2-2 between cats and pyx when he was last here.

VC 4-24

pyx: 3 (Judge Mental, catspurr, Andresvmb)
catspurr: 2 (Urist, Metal Sonic)

Not voting: 2 (pyx, Mantis)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: September 15, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 4 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

I think he’s given up as scum. But should we really let him live either way?

You think he’s aware we’re in the witching hours?

We could, and if he does not come back just quick lynch him tomorrow? We have to sort Pyx, so I am not that opposed to just doing this. It’s just that this game man… has laster way longer than I ever anticipated. I feel myself secretly rooting for Scum to NK me. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

The deadline is 2pm on a Saturday for him. If he doesn’t show up in time I’ll assume it’s deliberate.

Well, I think there’s enough support in this thread to sort the Miller if Cats does not come back, but my vote might be needed on Cats. So I’ll switch my vote, and you guys can decide if Pyx should be sorted or not, and I’ll find out when I wake up.

Good night guys.

VOTE: Catspurr

1 Like