Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

VC 3-11

Srceenplay: 2 (Urist, Mantis)
Pyx: 2 (catspurr, Judge Mental)
Josh: 1 (Metal Sonic)

Not voting: 4 (srceenplay, Andresvmb Josh, pyx)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: September 7, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• Josh v/la
  • :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@Mental what about this ?

itā€™sā€¦good?

you agree pyx must be flipped prior to LYLO, right? why not today? if heā€™s legit then it will help with the credibility of the other claims, I think

VOTE: mantis

Iā€™m a bit surprised you donā€™t want to sort pyx Srceen?
It is after all the role that is classing most with yours and giving people questions about your role.

I donā€™t really think we need to get to lylo thoughā€¦ if we lynch Screenā€¦

well, youā€™re content in this game, so youā€™d be happy for it to extennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd :stuck_out_tongue: if youā€™re wrong aka a dummy

no! I donā€™t want it to extennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd at all! I want to lynch. Soon. Now.

But it seems like the orbs clashing as well.
Like a theme.

Hereā€™s the thing. Screen isnā€™t PUSHING for anyone. he voted me. But thatā€™s it. Heā€™s not stating who he thinks is scum. Heā€™s not agonizing like the rest of us!!

Honestly lynch me today omg donā€™t lynch me at all.
Make up your minds. Iā€™m not going to give any more wow moments for you to change your minds.

Everyone can be scum.
I think Iā€™ve done ok explaining my thoughts.
Is mantis a type of tree?

meh if it comes to it Iā€™ll hammer but I will whine nonstop if we lynch a powered townie, and push to lynch through the wagon, in order

I think you said that already

I did! Any time someone tries to get me to help give the wagon momentum, Iā€™ll say it again. Almost repetitively, like

I donā€™t like it.

Iā€™m not voting pyx today

VOTE: pyx
Still think itā€™s probably srceen, and that people are going to be annoyed that we didnā€™t resolve srceenā€™s lynch today.

to cabd

does this trump Screenā€™s interactions with Nanook ?