Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@Mental link your last 2 scum and town games :slight_smile:

I was thrown by srceenplay not because he cleared me.
I would expect that but with the night 0 claim.
Things did happen in Night Zero or at least there is a back story.

Then everyone is saying, and screen seems to be saying it was a fake claim.
I don’t want to say anything more about N0 today.

On reread cabd looks better than he did except for his fly in fly out vote on Josh.
Maybe just picking the biggest wagon because?

Least effort?
Believes lynch is better than no lynch?
Scum jumping on a bandwagon?

What is it you like about skitter?
And you can’t say it’s just the moniker coolnes factor.

I did not like his walls of post.
But then Andre pointed out that he found them towny and worth reading.
So I ISO’d him and read through it all.
Tha is a few days ago now so don’t remember exactly what if any post tipped me to a town lean, but I ended up having a town read on them.

ISO’d cabd and I have changed my mind on not likeing their posts.
They were a bit out there but not really alignment indicative.
So have gone back to my town lean except for the Josh vote.
I have pointed out the possible reasons for the Josh vote and hope they have time to come back and tell us more.

last two town:

um…scum…I was scum in these two but they aren’t mafia, as such:

I haven’t been scum in a proper mafia game for a long time. Not at all on this site, thank god, as I hate rolling scum. I think this is the last game I rolled scum: http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,1764.0.html but if anyone else can think of anything more recent please let me know.

I won’t disagree that @_fferyllt has been somewhat coasting. I ISO’d him, and I can’t say that my Town lean is justified. He seems to be probing at Nanook’s view of Cats without truly saying much about it, and was amongst the first to express that Cats’ question about who his Scum mates would be was NAI:

So, he’s probably not the same alignment as Nanook, and perhaps same alignment as Cats. It’s difficult to say though stand-alone if he’s Town or not. So I’ll move him down my pecking order.

ty judge I’ll look later

You haven’t yet, though “retards” is definitely offensive in civil society.

If I find any comment you make particularly egregious, I’ll let you know.

@Judge & Andre

I have liked my interation with _feryllt.
A couple of time we were on the same wavelength about nanook.
That has given me a light town lean on them.

Hahaha I’ll simplify your search: look at #1129.

“civil society” is subjective, but probably not the place for a philosophical debate

You know what piqued my interest? The reasoning. Cabd makes a comment saying that Josh was looking for a new target. But that’s not true. Josh had been arguing for an MS lynch for a while. That’s what I felt was rather strange.

I saw this post as agree with my scum read on nanook and at the same time it is sying my comment could be town or scum

VC 1-37

Josh: 3 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Cabd)

Metal Sonic: 3 (Josh, Srceenplay, Andresvmb)

Nanook: 1 (catspurr)

catspurr: 1 (Nanook) _fferyllt: 1 (Judge Mental)

Not voting: 4 (smilodon, _fferyllt, Mantis, pyx)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 13, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• :slight_smile:

I’ll leave you with this, and it’ll be the last thing I say about this topic.

A Word Gone Wrong

1 Like

True.

What do you think of Josh now saying that Urist could be over earnest town rather than scum?
Does it look a genuine change of mind to you?

Maybe this influened cabd quick read?

(agreeing that the MS is not a jump for Josh, he did/does believe he can read MS and that MS is off this game)

:thinking:

thanks! Hmm that looks lazy to me. Could be the personality clash factor or, setting up for if there is a push on Josh you have a post saying you might vote there. You look less towny for jumping on the wagon when you did.

That’s fair. We did have a bit of a clash earlier (see #528), but I was mostly relying on Urist’s POV there.