Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

retards

VC 1-36

Josh: 4 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, Cabd)
Nanook: 1 (catspurr)
Judge Mental: 1 (Srceenplay)
catspurr: 1(Nanook)
Andresvmb: 1 (parsec)
_fferyllt: 1 (Judge Mental)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Josh)

Not voting: 3 (smilodon, _fferyllt, Mantis)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 13, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• :slight_smile:

UNVOTE: **Andresvmb**

VOTE: MS

ah, yes, I noticed that Iā€™d quoted a post of _fferyā€™s when I voted but that was a relic from a draft reply that I decided not to post. No, itā€™s not because they scum read my slot, although it shed a bit of light on why they jumped on smilodonā€™s first posts when smilo subbed in. Remember, I didnā€™t know who I was replacing in, so as I was reading the game peopleā€™s reads of AD did not stick in my mind.

Itā€™s because I was trying to follow a progression of their reads and there isnā€™t one: it looks like they grabbed a few player names and are just sitting on those. They chose nanook and AFKD/smilo slot at #580-ish and after saying AD was ok apparently reviewed their posts (#700-ish) and decided instead they ā€œhadnā€™t done muchā€.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m still on their scum list.

VOTE: Metal Sonic

Despite you acting like an asshole, I am leaning more neutral on you. So Iā€™m moving back to my one of my other negative leans.

I also got a weird feeling about cabdā€™s vote.

Iā€™m acting a lot on gut right now, to be honest. Thereā€™s a certain arrogance and anger that you are projecting that I am not seeing as Scummy right now.

Do when the mod says they are looking for a replacement for actiondan and you say to them ā€œIā€™ll take itā€ you then donā€™t know who you are replacing?

Same

oog fwiw (and this is at urist too) I donā€™t mean to make the game unenjoyable for people, I talk without a filter because my life is stressful and I just donā€™t care enough to be ā€œniceā€ here. if Iā€™m in games with people I know to be young or just sensitive I try to tone it down. please let me know if you think Iā€™m over a line; donā€™t take anything I say personally, if I have a legitimate problem with you as a player/person I would not be in a game with you.

1 Like

it did not happen like thatā€¦ I was asked if I could replace in for an earlier slot which I didnā€™t respond quickly enough for; then this one came up and ffery sent me the role PM. No name mentioned. I didnā€™t ask ffery who the player was as I was happy to read the whole thread without knowing. It got me through the difficult parts of the thread!

does the above not mean that nothing you said is AI because you came to those conclusions without knowing your alignment?

I got the role PM that AD got. I knew my alignment, of course. Just not the playerā€™s name I was replacing. ffery did PM me when she read my initial post, telling me who I was replacing. I was bogged down in the thread and didnā€™t read the PM until I was p sure it was going to be the AD slot

as for non-AI I suppose not, after all if I rolled scum Iā€™d know the team. Players who are familiar with my game may find it useful to know that I read the thread ā€˜coldā€™. Or not.

fair enough.

so what do you think of my wagon and the 5 vanity votes?

@Nanook: you say the catspurr has an obvious (to you) town / scum game; I take it youā€™ve not played a large number of games with them, though. Iā€™ve played many games with them and I find them hard to read. Is there a post or posts that you can point to that show what you mean? I ask because I have cats on my scum list right now

I think you always have me on your scum list judge.
Going on the few posts you have made i am leaning slight town on you at the moment.

I will be interested in you answer to Josh on his wagon.

Josh: 4 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, Cabd)
Urist has decided youā€™re scum, so Iā€™m not surprised by that vote. MS seems to be kidding around and/or I donā€™t know what they are doing. At all. Andresā€¦ I donā€™t recall a case building on you from them. Iā€™d have to ISO, which I dread to do because that would mean re-reading most of the thread*. CABD is another I donā€™t recall seeing any case building, either.

I can see a wagon on you being able to hide scum with the townies who think youā€™re toxic town.

*sorry Andres! If I were reading your posts ā€˜liveā€™ Iā€™m sure Iā€™d not take you to task for wordiness.

Itā€™s true that I think your game is generally scummy. You are on my scum list, however, because I donā€™t like what Iā€™m seeing between you and Nanook. Itā€™s not like you to be this way with a player. Also, your vote on screen was very weird. There does seem to be something different about your game this game. How thrown have you been, if at all, by being fake-claimed as town cleared?

Iā€™m not voting you because your town game is also scummy, to me. I want to see what Nanook (assuming they are town) are seeing that is different. It would be good info to have for future games, as well.

What is interesting is that you say you are leaning ā€˜slight townā€™ on me. As crappy a player as I am, those who know my game should find me me obvtown. If you and the others donā€™t reward my earnest town game Iā€™m going to be peeved. Peeved.