Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

That’s fair. We did have a bit of a clash earlier (see #528), but I was mostly relying on Urist’s POV there.

So you don’t think it was a typo? 'Cause I know from experience that the r and t keys are really close together and I could see where someone may have meant tetard.
Which is like French for tadpole, and my character, well, Iet me just say there are similarities.

ikr

you know my game. I trust the miller claim, so will we work together this game?

will catch up today sorry. been busy

This is nostrum, right?

er…maybe :shifty:

yes :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, we got this.

It was mostly due to not liking the kill me approach being taken. I mean I get it, but a part of me thought that it could be overdoing it

Indeed. The kill me approach as just said. Though it was sort of joke sort of not :confused:

While you are here Mantis.
Give us some thoughts on players.
You may have done so but that is days ago now.

I’m just on post 1145 atm. Have to remember precisely as am on mobile and it’s a bit tricky to navigate! I’ll let you know dome thoughts soon : )

:ohyes::grinning:

and there would be no reason for me to not keep pushing urist in that world, as he is clearly voting me either way and its unantagonizing.

This is tough to answer. Truth is, I don’t know. Josh seems upset at Urist because Urist seems particularly convinced that Josh is Scum. Just look at the length and content of #1106. But part of him probably acknowledges that Scum reading Urist is difficult given what he’s posted (Urist has been reasonable with his positions). Look, I read through Urist’s posts a couple of times (I am most skeptical of any strong leans I get, so I constantly re-check them and the assumptions behind them), and I can’t point to anything that says yeah, this is bad [If you find something, let me know]. So that probably also plays a role.

Or Josh is Scum and Urist is Town, and he knows that strongly pushing for Urist’s lynch would make him a very easy target the next day :man_shrugging:

Andre I might have to agree w nanook here. Meta is meta and kind of hard to explain if it’s just a feeling or a sense of something

…is this like… to lazy even to type out the word hi or hello? Lmao

This is also true.

sweet

I’m a shit player and you’re a good player (thank fuck you’re town as you know I don’t cope well when I don’t know your alignment :slight_smile: ) so tell me who are the shadiest characters at the moment, pls

Let me just add in quickly… nanook isn’t necessarily correct on what his meta read is though