Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

I mean we have a 1shot cop so with that and the vig there should be a breaking strat right

but it might require scum not having full information so

I’m too lazy to figure it out

Based on what’s been posted in the game thread, your whole neighborhood is a huge question mark to me.

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like the night action really got discussed in your hood. Was there a reason you chose to rolecop (or w/e) rather than cop?

This is me confirming we have a vig ability.

Cabd and I were against using the vig on n1 because we thought it could be used more effectively with more data. Without better data, we didn’t feel like making it evens right away.

So far this game day, I’ve mostly regretted making an against-vigging argument.

I have no idea how I managed to post that in this thread.

@tn5421 feel free to delete it

I’m not able, I flagged it for deletion. I can move but not delete it from here.

I am authorizing the deletion of post 309, as it was not meant to be posted in this game. You can see what the content of the post was here.

ok I deleted it but I think better was edit it and leave it empty so theres no confusion

and yeah my activity hasn’t been stellar on site during night phases so there wasnt much discussion but I think no sense using 1 shot abilities until hoods are down at least 1 member

I said I didn’t want to use the cop but didn’t explain why.

I thought if we have scum in our hood they may be able to use it against us some how.

How would scum use the cop against town? Any more than the role cop?

Also does your cop view a whole neighbourhood or individuals?

1 Like

I don’t know how. Just something I was paranoid about.

We can role cop a hood and alignment cop an individual

What was the rationale for choosing our hood?

didn’t mean to quote the OP.

I just choose the hydra because hydra

So vig and cop, N3… a doc?

Also no reason to waste a 1-shot N1

i do all the work and they don’t respect me enoguh to kill me :frowning:

1 Like

i want to lynch chesskid

don’t worry about me, i’m not going to be one of the night kills. you can role cop my hood to find out why if you want :wink:

2 Likes

Not all the work.

1 Like

On day 1, you thought Srceenplay could be scum. What are your thoughts about your neighborhood now?