Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

Okay, thank you for your thoughts.

Several players haven’t checked in and even more played haven’t really posted game relevant/alignment indicative stuff including elli, so not much can be done right now.

I don’t want to clog up too much of the game thread with software/tech stuff so if you want to talk about this more we can make a topic about it but:

1. We’re aware of issues with bing, it’s a discourse-wide thing and they’re directly working with msoft about it, see here: https://meta.discourse.org/t/bingbot-is-default-throttled/84620

2. We’re purposefully SEO-lite right now until we hit 0.2 (Basically the stage where we feel like we have the minimum requirements to be able to advertise succesfully), this includes stuff like a solid logo, example articles up on home page, welcome text/information text completed, etc. We expect (and will work hard) to make sure this’ll be in early May.

3 Likes

? - ? - T
T - ? - ?
T - T - ? is roughly where I’m at the with the above.

(Also I encourage people to bookmark posts they know they’ll be referring to - see the one above with all the groups written out - it’s one of the easier ways other than search and iso and summary mode to make navigation easier for now)

While this is a bit of a simplification of townkid theres a lot of truth there

But I am leading so :thinking:

Vote Count 1.4

smilodon (1): Srceenplay
RileyCake (2): morph, Metal Sonic
morph (1): chesskid3

Not Voting (5): RileyCake, Ellibereth, Adamas, Josh, smilodon

Deadline: April 18th at 2PM Central Daylight Time

Autolock: 30 minutes after Deadline Timer.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

It’s okay not to clog up the game thread with tech stuff, you can talk to us on discord about it or make a new topic,

But it be great if you could “clog” it up with game relevant posts!

I mean ima just sit around until I feel good about 3 T-T pairs and then I think town just wins so.

Explain your read (or lack thereof) on morph. They’ve made one of the most posts in this game

I mean quantity doesn’t always imply readability.

This may be true but can you be so complacent in a playerlist half full of veterans?

Already better than 95% of playerlists on current ms.net

Justify it a little more please

Nothing to justify, and even if there were I don’t think I would do it right now.

Very boring!

And eh, I don’t think it’s complacent.
I generally prefer just observing and eating my popcorn until I’m sufficiently happy with where I’m at. Your time is probably better spent grilling someone who here who would be more willing to answer questions! I’m quite stubborn. :wink:

2 Likes

HISIES EVERYONE!!! Sowwies for not posting, it was sunday and sunday is go out and have fun day!!!

now i get ta have fun here insteadsies c:

I think joshsies is scum based on what ge said in our neighbourhoodsies :o he seemed WAYYYY TUUU SURE elli was town even though if he was townsies he wouldn’t know elli’s alignmentsies C:<

I got some questions tuuu…

SMILODON!!! WHY ARE YA SO SURE YA NEIGHBOURHOOD HAS NO SCUM JUST COS MORPH SAID ABOUT METAL SONIC’S METASIES??? cos one, meta doesn’t mean he’s town!!! >_< and tuuu, even if it didsies, morph could be lying about it as metal sonic’s scum friend!!! Ya gotta explain why ya are so trusting all of a suddensies…

Elli!!! Why didja list Adamas as townsies? I don’t see anything townie about them!!! Although I don’t see anything scum either :o

1 Like

HIIIIEESIES CUTIE I MISSED YOU :[

HISIES!!! WE WENT TA SUNTEC CITY YESTERDAY!!! C: IT WAS CUTE

1 Like

OMG!!! I GO TO SUNTEC CITY ALL THE TIME!! PLAY WITH ME NEXT TIME CUTIESIES!! :smiley:

@Ellibereth thoughts on Riley cake calling out josh for instant townreading you / buddying?