The power of labels in Mafia

sometimes I catch scum!!! but I dunno how to explain they are and nobody believes me D:

Fake a guilty on them

Just be sure to be correct

nodnod

but then people might yell at me… SO I’M SCARED!!!

They won’t yell at you if you’re correct

OKAY!!! I’LL DO THAT!!!

Okay. Please be correct with your reads. Have fun Riley!

How could you do this, @Metal Sonic, don’t teach riley wrong :<

tbh, that’s not something I’d want to see in mafia games. The toxicity would go far beyond a single game.

Yeah don’t be mean mafia is a game where everyone is nice to each other and everyone gets along and there is absolutely no death in a game of mafia no body dies and everyone lives happily ever after and no one insults or calls each other “bad” either because we’re all friends who want to treat each other nicely.

Is there a reason why you want to recast my comment in these terms?

I mean, this isn’t a mafia game, it’s a theory discussion. We can take each other at face value and don’t need to put words in each others’ mouths.

1v1s are a part of the game. The toxic effects of Trump’s namecalling didn’t magically go away on Inauguration Day.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I’m sorry for memeing :frowning:

1 Like

I think I need a srs-detector checkup!

No, if you are using labels effectively you don’t necessarily have to be toxic. I was just giving example. I also had to pick a very obvious and also very undeniable and universal example to prove the point

that certainly is one way to play it though, no kidding. LOL.

What if ya are mafia and ya call ya teammate a cutie so everyone else likes themsies?

1 Like

That’s one good example to use the power of labels yes! Smart cutie!!

why are you bolding the word labels?

Because it’s the topic and I feel like those pre school tv shows

I’ve been pretty much convinced that I should change the title of this topic to “The Power of Lexicons in Mafia.”

1 Like

Yeeeaaah kinda

But that would make my comments no longer relevant

Try “Language use in Mafia”?

BUT I CALL EVERYONE A CUTIE!!!