Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

How is that meta? It’s more of a question of general skill level assessment, unless you’re saying you don’t take those into consideration as well.

Are we able to quick jump to bookmarks on phone? I bookmarked Elli’s readpost as a test but am not sure how to jump to it. It also helpfully contains hood distributions

Never mind, I’ve found out how to do a twostep jump to bookmarks.

Never said I was sure - just it’s more probable than not atm.

Idk Metal Sonic at all, and must rely on Morph to heads-up on style, and I have no meta there. Meta is only marginally useful anyway.

Only thing is Metal Sonic seemed a teensy bit eager to townify Morph.

Now Morph - half of Morph I do not know yet, but the other half of Morph I know very well indeed, and that half has not seemed scummy to me, and there is a bit of meta in that judgement.

So for now - call it suspension of disbelief - I think it more likely both my teamies are town.

I think it’s fairly accurate to say, and spayhalf can correct me if this isn’t true, that when in morph we go from like a 7 and a 3 in style on the wacky chart from 1 to 10, to both playing as a five. We take on aspects of each other’s play.

I know i mentioned in the hood pregame that this might change going forward but i already find myself slipping back into that and enjoying it.

Vote Count 1.5 (unchanged)

smilodon (1): Srceenplay
RileyCake (2): morph, Metal Sonic
morph (1): chesskid3

Not Voting (5): RileyCake, Ellibereth, Adamas, Josh, smilodon

Deadline: April 18th at 2PM Central Daylight Time

Autolock: 30 minutes after Deadline Timer.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

What caused Riley to go from null to town here?

No thoughts until Josh is more present. It was relatively fast but reasonable in an \epsilon positive type way.
Also completely unconcerned about buddying especially from him.

You should look at my post again. :stuck_out_tongue:

How did you double reply with block quotes to me and morph, was it done manually on a computer? Or there’s a shortcut tht can be used on phone as well?

What do you mean by saying that’s unconcerned about buddying especially from him. Do you not expect josh-scum to buddy you?

VOTE: Srceenplay

MIght as well since I’m already on THE LIST.

Ah. Oops.

Riley,

How many scum do you think there are?

Admitting to be scum here folks.
I’m more than willing to lynch here first.

@Josh post plz.

you doing stuff should make cleanup trivial.

Hi

1 Like

i am town if that helps you clean up

1 Like

i dont know whats up with the retarded gimmick but i think riley’s scum from this sentence

1 Like

I mean once i’m slightly more comfortable you’re town I think it just becomes objectively correct to lynch riley.

also @MetalSonic, regarding the quotes, I’ll check out how to do it on mobile in a bit and ping you in different thread about it

1 Like

Canada is the leading national ice hockey team in international play, winners of the 1972 Summit Series against the Soviet Union, four of five Canada Cups dating back to 1976, nine Olympic gold medals (the most in the world), including three of the last five: Salt Lake City 2002, Vancouver 2010, and Sochi 2014. They are 26-time IIHF World Champions and winner of the 2004 and 2016 World Cup of Hockey. Canada is a member of the so-called “Big Six”, the unofficial group of the six strongest men’s ice hockey nations, along with the Czech Republic, Finland, Russia, Sweden and the United States.[3]

1 Like

VOTE: RileyCake

1 Like