Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

isnt the whole point of using an ss claim today to lynch it? we’re 100% lynching elli so it really doesn’t matter if he’s scum or town, because either way we’re lynching him today and we kill off brass i guess because if elli is town he’s probably right about this in the first place

there’s no reason to not follow what elli wants, it’s not like scum can be supersaints

I’m a little surprised josh went with the lynch elli and brass plan over the “lol elli you being dumb let’s just lynch brass” plan.

Katy still looks trivially town for thought process and tone and relative to thought process and tone as scum. I think even in a vacuum this is kinda obvious?

Nanook’s line of questioning and reactions to read are A+.

Maybe some dominic paranoia has merit? Only nanook having familiarity with him + while he’s tonally “very town” by vacuum standards he also feels like a personally type where vacuum tells could be meaningless.

have been trying to do that and brass ending the day now while i made it clear i was is scummy as fuck so 100% supporting this

also lmfao at the fakeclaim

Yo, I just read the all caps thing of only I hammer and followed instructions.

I have no clue what you are even trying to do, because I was off having my weekend.

VC 1-7

Ellibereth: 5 (Josh, Ellibereth, Katsuki, _fferyllt, brassherald)
dwiltse1114: 1 (Nanook)
Myloninja13: 1 (brassherald)

Not Voting: 3 (Myloninja13, dwiltse1114, KatyushaGB)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: June 13, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 12, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

Ellibereth was a Town Supersaint

brassherald was a Mafia Goon

Night One begins now and will end on June 13, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 12, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

@BS

Katsuki died Night 1. Katsuki was a Town Vigilante

Josh died Night 1. Josh was a Town Blank Vigilante

Day 2 Begins!

VC 2-1

Not Voting: 5 (_fferyllt, Myloninja13, KatyushaGB, dwiltse1114, Nanook)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on June 17, 2018 11:00 PM

VOTE: _fferyllt

i shot cupcake

i thought cupcake was lying about his bomb claim. turns out he was but he wasn’t scum doing it

looking back at brass’s hammer towards the end of yesterday makes me think scum must have been in a pretty good position and weren’t afraid of sacrificing a player D1 - can’t really make sense of his actions otherwise

will do some reading later

Remind me who cupcake is?

katsuki

@BS everyone needs to claim, right the hell now. No if ands what’s or buts, claim should be the first thing out of your mouth.

I’m a vig.

Still claiming bomb.

I have my own impressions of who the partner is rn but I’d like to hear from Mylo who he suspects.

Wait, Dwilts already claimed scum didn’t he?

Ok. Dwilts or _ffer is scum. I think it’s _ffer. Why? Because I also shot katsuki. Thus, odds are that _ffer is our scum.

*claimed vig

that doesn’t even make sense…

why did you shoot cupcake?