Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

ok well since theres 0 activity and I got stuff to do VOTE: _fferyllt (muffins > cupcakes)

VC 2-6

_fferyllt: 3 (Nanook, Miloninja13, dwiltse1114)
dwiltse1114: 1 (_fferyllt)

Not Voting: 1 (KatyushaGB)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on June 18, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 17, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

_fferyllt was a Mafia Goon

Town Wins!

Mafia PT: Brass & Shrapnel Role PM (Mafia PT)
Dead PT: Brass & Shrapnel - The Riddled Remains

Roles:& Night Actions

Player/Role Night 1 targets
Ellibereth - SS ded
Katsuki - Full-Vig shoots josh
_fferyllt - Maf shoots josh, protects self
Myloninja13 - SS -
brassherald - Maf ded
Josh - Blank-Vig shoots _fferyllt
KatyushaGB - Bomb -
dwiltse1114 - Full-Vig holds fire
Nanook - Full-Vig shoots katsuki

Woo! Good game ladies and gents.

gg I was right bout second mafia atleast not sure why every single vigi shot tho (if all picked different targets town loses that way) but w.e. enjoy ur guys forum im out

Sorry to hear that. I appreciate that you joined the game!

np fellow mafia player needed more players so I played

I enjoyed the game and the forum, for what it’s worth. A lot more lowkey than some of the games on my home site, in a relaxing way. Only downside is the lack of a vote counter and scrolling, but otherwise this is a pretty cool place to play.

Thank’s everyone for playing!

I skimmed all the previous runs of this setup (which amounted to 5), partly to see how different mods interpreted the setup, and partly to see how the stats worked out. Although I think the setup is a little townsided, the stats so far are 50/50.

Things that have varied in previous runs:

• the flips - in most cases, the vig/blank vig status was revealed in the flips. The most recent run of the game flipped both vig types, simply as vig.
  • Town fake claims - I think this game had more town fake claims than any previous run.

Woohoo, we did it! Congrats guys, was not really expecting Muffins to flip scum there lol.

I think town played really strong in this one, especially Elli for getting scum day 1, and Nanook for hammering down on Muffins today.

Lmfao i freaked out because I got sidetracked and thought I missed the deadline

wish i could have done more but im probably taking a break from mafia, i’m super burnt out and it’s hurting my play terribly

I thought your play D1 was really solid, for what it’s worth. You were really clearly town, and that helped tremendously on D2 to narrow down the POE.

Thanks, you guys were both pretty good too! :purple_heart:

Hopefully you’ll see actually decent townplay from me post-hiatus… idk if it’s calculus bringing me down or just me being incapable of doing a lot during the summertime but I feel like this is a consistent thing from me where after a while I just need to stop playing for a few months before i get back into my groove. i probably should have started a hiatus after team mafia since that game was horrible but it is what it is. :shrug:

Calculus is enough to bring anyone down. Yuck.

2-1 muffin

suck it

would’ve been better if mod wasnt a cheating scumbag that made me blank but alas

Blame atmospheric noise for being a blank vig.

Figures muffins was scum, read start of D2 and regretted not shooting him N1. XD