Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

btw im a she lol

Okay, thanks for checking in!

1 Like

GB the woman got it

fyi just popping in for a second before I gotta go to bed for work again tomorrow (12 hour days btw)

VOTE: unvote

simply because I will have sunday off so roughly 12 hours of readin and talking if need be (by the time I wake up till dead line) so ill most likely place the same vote then however as I suggested earlier today not to have 2 votes on someone unless absolutely necessary till EOD im going to switch that back to 1 vote for now so no one can just slip in and end the dayā€¦

VC 2-5

_fferyllt: 1 (Nanook)

Not Voting: 4 (_fferyllt, Myloninja13, KatyushaGB, dwiltse1114)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on June 18, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 17, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

nobody agreed to lynching a super-saint claim D1 and i donā€™t think that was even discussed

i still am not really sure what elli was going for given he could have just pushed brassherald instead of doing a self-sacrifice - this is what i expected him to do if he were town and why i spent a decent portion of D1 trying to figure out his agenda. the whole over-the-top ā€œlynch me after letting me find scumā€ thing made no sense and i couldnā€™t wrap my head around why heā€™d be doing that as town (still donā€™t see it as worthwhile over just pushing brassherald, but he can talk about why he did that in post-game). what i thought might have been the case, however, was him thinking it was a good way to gain easy town credit if people started believing he wouldnā€™t be scum doing it

i thought he was faking bravado; i wanted to call him on it. apparently cupcake had the same thoughts i did since he said he was seeing the same thing as me, so iā€™m not sure why you think itā€™s strange

i didnā€™t say scum wonā€™t claim super-saint. iā€™ve probably said i thought bomb was a smarter fake-claim for scum (especially scum that needs an excuse for being alive later on without having been shot) and i probably mentioned something about bombs/super-saints in the plan i came up with when thinking about the setup, but i donā€™t think scum would never claim super-saint

elliā€™s super-saint claim got me thinking that he could be approaching the game from a different angle than i initially thought he might as scum - as explained above - and this was compounded by something else which would have to be redacted

Ahhh, I donā€™t know who to trust. I want to find GB very town but I donā€™t know.

For now, I think lynching ffery and hoping for hell theyā€™re scum is good. But ahhh, thereā€™s three other people who we canā€™t confirm here aside from maybe one.

Okay, I may vote ffery soon, but just to be clear:

If ffery flips Blank vig, Nanook is confirmed town. Even if theyā€™re alive day 3, theyā€™re still confirmed town.

If ffery flips non-blank vig, no one is confirmed. If I die that night, you guys will have to decide between yourselves who is scum, but if Iā€™m alive Iā€™ll help you guys decide!

scum probably isnā€™t going to shoot anyone tonight and in that case, best play is probably dom hammering mylo

or scum is going to kill mylo

in which case itā€™s most likely dom (regardless of what i flip)

Yeah, I mean it technically doesnā€™t effect scums chances of winning if they keep me or Nanook alive tonight.

agreed cuz in the 1 hand we would have scum trying to frame you a claimed SS into lynching u and then u hammering another if u are SSā€¦
OR
take it down to me nook and gbā€¦
OR
as someone above stated scum no kill and we take it down 2 4 people and scum makes us guess out of thatā€¦

but as its been established and stated numerous times now if _fferyllt somehow flips blank vig then nanook is cleared

We probably have to do this now.

UNVOTE: [vote]Ffery[/vote]

Oops lol.

VOTE: Ffery

i was town

and itā€™s probably dom regardless of my flip

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the hammer? Fairly sure itā€™s only the second vote on you, unless Iā€™m missing one somewhere.

If muffins is town and I get NKed, make sure that GB doesnā€™t slide completely under the radar tomorrow.

Donā€™t worry, I fully intend on (If Iā€™m still alive) deciding who should be my hammer.

And that is the second vote on you, Dom unvoted. However, we are running out of time so it may be more beneficial to vote you now anyway.

so he did

heā€™s still scum though

Vote: Dom

ill be giving this a couple hours still as im going to be on all day so if anything worth while needs to be brought up or noted we can discuss that

ok well since theres 0 activity and I got stuff to do VOTE: _fferyllt (muffins > cupcakes)

VC 2-6

_fferyllt: 3 (Nanook, Miloninja13, dwiltse1114)
dwiltse1114: 1 (_fferyllt)

Not Voting: 1 (KatyushaGB)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on June 18, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 17, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!