9p Mountainous (2, 8)

i walked into today thinking you would be first up because of “team forgot about the game” reasons but these two posts are honestly low as hell if you’re scum

we literally have matching discord avatars from the same pokemon tcg card

but yes i befriended tommy before i befriended hal

yeah those posts made me question DS as a possible lynch ngl

some of these are some pretty hot takes, wanna expand on them

I’m still considering voting DS for lurking, if you understand my reasoning–say so, but don’t say what it is.

i think i would be quicker on this had 9p Mountainous (1, 5) not existed so my read is currently “i don’t actively want to kill you” mainly just for investment reasons

you are so tonally devoid on this site

although i am down to trade arms race secrets (probably after the game)

1 Like

wdym–people still town core me on entry like every game.

I mean, I’m topposting and I feel like I’m being at least somewhat expressive.

Aaaa I see

its not as deep as you might think it is lmao

do you agree?

oh that’s the major part of how i quickly read you in mayor mafia(newbie innocence) and new world(babyrage pressure)

oof thats not very flattering

I don’t know

i checked your profile and your trust level is leader; can you see activity on this site or what

yeah this site has a super convenient iso feature but if you mean see where a person is looking, no.

(leader means someone has hosting rights, they do not have access to additional user information)

Votecount as of post #295

StarV (1): GTacc

Not Voting (6): Andresvmb, M2H, DS, ActionDan, StarV, Nuxl

@nuxl from what you know about DS, do you think he’d stoop as low as he has as scum.

only scumgames from memory of his i’ve seen were small street (where i flaked because was busy and then i overslept my midterm) which wasn’t too offensive outside of him and former throwing words at each other for 30 pages and then new world where i subbed in and he didn’t do anything unreasonable there

Because I’m starting to think this frustration with StarV is bullshit.