9p Mountainous (2, 8)

One of last things ck3 said before he was killed by mafia

ngl I kinda want to sheep chess on dan

He also townread andres so he is very town

On dan being a terrible person?

1 Like

if I assume chessā€™s town core of me/dan/nuxl/gtacc is town then we have already won the game.

ofc im more inclined to replace nuxl with andres and lynch in nuxl/starv/ds

1 Like

this

VOTE: StarV
I think it is not unlikely for mafia to vote their inactive scum friend when it was an existing wagon

1 Like

I feel like gtacc needs to give me a bit more idk if Im willing to call him a lock anymore.

Why

had a long day today, got stuck in terrible rush hour and tired asl but will catch up in a bit

kinda surprised tommy flipped scum given how the wagon formed and also simultaneously pissed that he didnt even want to play with me in the game he wanted me to join

donā€™t really feel like this lynch gets us anywhere outside of gtacc +town equity and prolly andres as well

irrelevant now but i knew this and wanted to reward kindness with kindness

Votes are actively good at creating pressure and forcing interactions to make reads. Sometimes you get somewhere by making something happen.

idk im just not sold yet. youā€™re probably town but eh idk.

1 Like

by the way the only person i expect to know this is @M2H (which is why im surprised when he still doesnā€™t want to touch my slot without a 10 foot stick) but me and duskfall are (i would say) good friends from smogon and i donā€™t let him 0 post as my scumbuddy on a new site if we roll scum together. the plan never becomes ā€œhe doesnā€™t speakā€ for me

which is why i feel like duskfallā€™s partner is somebody uninvested in the game

I was waiting for something that I just got. Youā€™re town now.

ngl I actually didnt know that you were that close to tommy thoughā€“if it were hal then yeah id know that but eh.

Likewise, I think you should be able to town read meā€“if youā€™ve done any metadiving at all.

i walked into today thinking you would be first up because of ā€œteam forgot about the gameā€ reasons but these two posts are honestly low as hell if youā€™re scum

we literally have matching discord avatars from the same pokemon tcg card

but yes i befriended tommy before i befriended hal

yeah those posts made me question DS as a possible lynch ngl