9p Mountainous (2, 8)

what do you think?

i can follow it yeah, but probably needs more substance

though i do think again tommyā€™s scumpartner is some1 who didnt give a fuck

by the way iā€™m coming around to this for two generic tell reasons, though i never really shoved you into my poe in the first place

idk of many pairings that Duskfall would roll that would cause him to say ā€œah fuck this noiseā€ and zero post.

really the only pairings that Duskfall does that are exactly Duskfall/DS. I definately see Duskfall and DS looking at each other in scum chat and saying ā€œah fuck thisā€ because Duskfall thinks his scum game is really bad and DS constantly complains about being tunneled irrationally, so they might not see any win condition.

thats part of the reason why I can see scum!DS taking advantage and making those posts.

Duskfall wouldnā€™t zero post for either of us, and Iā€™m p sure Duskfall with Andres/Chess/Star would try to help them. Idk about Dan or Gtacc tho tbh

VOTE: DS

Either way this is not a slot that gets to be endgamed so :woman_shrugging:

i know tommy was active elsewhere outside of d1, so like this was basically the same conclusion i had walking in to today; he just flaked and didnā€™t care about the game.

though i think the reason is ā€œtommy didnā€™t want to play scumā€ and the reason behind him 0 posting is ā€œhow much does his partner spamping him to actually make some effort into the game so they donā€™t dieā€, not exactly a mutual agreement

no clue on your other person tells because i dont know how they play noc but i can sheep them, but take them in mind with my reasoning above if youā€™ve seen any of them play scum

ngl my reads are not how I win games so idk but DS needs to die.

honestly this game had the strangest d1 iā€™ve ever seen so like this is probably the best i can accomplish with the material iā€™m given

gonna wait for other peopleā€™s Thoughts before voting mainly just because while d1 was incredibly funny and beneficial in result, it also had the wackest wagon progression iā€™ve ever seen in my life

consider my vote quasi-placed on ds

other thoughts i had:
-unsure if something was off because this night phase wasnā€™t 24 hours, it was 29 instead, feel like making a kill doesnt take that long to think about
-i had starv pretty low walking in and then i saw the post he made during intermission so my read on him is a bit fucked(he posted without reading the latest post at the time so he either didnt realize his partner got lynched or didnt realize it was night at all)

poe suggests dan as the last of my three but i wonder if we even reach that point

This is bullshit and you know it is. Me and duskfall have so much respect for each other that we would never ever feel like we would have an issue winning a game together as scum

If you canā€™t tell that Iā€™ve been fucking busy irl hereā€™s a picture of me literally right now at work

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying that you donā€™t respect each other, Iā€™m saying that on this site you both would kinda recognize that in the context of a mafia 451 game, you both would start off with really bad moral. I think you can at least excuse me for thinking that.

and I also donā€™t doubt that you are busy, but I find you avoiding this game in particular to the extent that you have very suspicious.

This site is so fucking toxic, if you had a real game reason for believing me and Dusk were partners fine but you should know my fucking character by now M2H game integrity means a shit ton to me and never would I intentionally low effort a ranked game if I wasnā€™t just irrationally fucking busy

Hereā€™s my life tracker also

YOU SHOULD READ MY FUCKING BLOG MEWTWO

Nah thatā€™s bullshit. Youā€™re saying that both dusk and I would look at each other and say that we would choose to not play a game because it would be hard to win. I have no idea why dusk didnā€™t post but it probably had more to do with him kinda always flaking on this site than it had to do with the game in general. Your logic is bad and youā€™re trying to force your worldview into it rather than actually thinking about the reality of the situation in which I am fucking busy and that has nothing at all to do with dusk