6. Transcend
  7. Katsuki

DEAD:

1. neymar - VT
  2. sheepsaysmeep - Mafia

Deadlines:
5/2

Setup:

A simple 9 player setup that is exactly what it says on the can, previously ran on mafiascum here.

Only things of note are

• mafia don’t have daytalk
  • the vig can choose to not shoot
  • kills resolve simultaneously (if two people shoot each other they both die)
  • everyone dying is a mafia win

Role Pm’s:

• You are a VT. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

• You are a Vig. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

• You are Mafia. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

General Rules:

1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
    Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days.

3. Don’t directly quote from or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private mod communications.

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

@2m1v6vt, PM’s going out. Topic unlocks when everyone confirms.

@2m1v6vt It is now day 1
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is July 3, 2018 1:00 PM (Europe: Paris), July 3, 2018 4:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Hi guys!

1 Like

hi guys!

hmm, haven’t seen cupcake be scum in a while. odds are good that means he’s scum here

Vote: Cupcake

sup nerdsd

VOTE: nm

i forgot to ask u about mulch turbo yesterday

only person i dont know here is muffins but i dont remember how nsg plays

does katsuki just post pepe reaction things for every game or was that just a team mafia thing

lmaooooooooooo

i forgot how inactive ms isssss

elli ur little reccomendation things on the side are funny

also it’s just a couple sentences on why ppl should hate my posting style

mulch should come play here when he comes online next month

You don’t know me either as player… Your question about katsuki seems either disingenuous or posting for the sake of posting.

(you played ali’s thing as a hydra)

i literally have only played that game where katsuki where she posted pepe images until she started trying by like posting screenshots of a pt

“either disingenuous or posting for the sake of posting” those are the same thing lol

VOTE: ffery trying to attack me for that question is a reach