2 Mafia, 1 Vig, 6 VT - OVER

They’re not the same to me.

Katsuki was faking a post restriction in the team game. Why would you ask if he always posts that way?

have you seen mariar play on mu

the people ive seen do something like that are people who literally do it every game

I don’t follow games on MU for the most part, so no. What would I learn if I did?

the only thing in her posts every game are quotes of posts and a reaction image

Ah.

I don’t think I’ve run into a player who fakes a posting restriction every single game.

I still kinda think that was a near-useless question.

ive seen others dont remember who off the top of my head

i havent actually seen it as a one time thing

mafia not entering thread cause too scared of me :sunglasses:

You say that when you’re voting me.

literally it’s been 7 hours and there are 2 people lmao

have i played with cupcake before

cupcake is katsuki

I’m going to leave the thread for a while and wait for other people to post.

I don’t like sheeps’ content so far but it could be a playstyle thing. This is a FoS.

oh i mean muffin

can you explain why you dont like it

outside of you disliked the question

actually if you havent seen people who do that gimmick every game you attacking the question is reasonable and more nai i guess

do a gimmick

i almost edited post

Probably not. He’s been on hiatus until about a month or so ago. He goes by zMuffinman on ms.

Your explanation for why you’d ask the question about kats isn’t awful. But, I feel like you’re mostly asking meh questions and that looks like busywork.

OTOH voting me for “reaching” and then posturing about scum being afraid to enter the game thread because of you seems like something a scum player would realize looks contradictory, so I guess that’s a slight townpoint.

Quoted the wrong post. meh.