11p Arsonists (1, 7)

VOTE: GTacc

if the team isn’t nanook/josh, he’s almost guaranteed to be scum

Okay well @Josh @M2H just vote GTacc and let’s get moving.

Votecount as of post #1427

GTacc (5): Andresvmb, tn5421, Nanook, ActionDan, StarV
Josh (1): GTacc
Killthestory (1): Killthestory

Not Voting (2): Josh, M2H

@GTacc has died, he was Town.

Please submit night actions and reads lists (How does Ranked work?) if alive ASAP. Optional but preferred if dead. No spoiling dead players!

@Killthestory
@M2H
@tn5421
@Josh
@StarV
@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@Nanook

1 Like

The order for the below is randomized:

@ActionDan died, he was Town
@Andresvmb died, he was Town
@Killthestory died, he was Town

@M2H
@tn5421
@Josh
@StarV
@Nanook

RESET

Deadline: 2019-09-21T19:00:00Z
5 Alive, 3 is Maj

Normally this is where I’d say “josh is still alive so I’m wrong and he must be scum” but that doesn’t even apply with the amount of scumreads being pushed his way.

So I’m sticking to my josh TR and voting star tonight unless given very compelling reason not to.

tn nanook ?

I assume I get fear killed cause that’s how stupid this game has been, so I’m probably just not gonna pay attention until tonight :woman_shrugging:

I didn’t think you’d be stupid too, but I guess it shouldn’t be surprising :woman_shrugging:

why TF couldn’t they have killed me too :sob:

?

KTS dying over M2H if M2H is town is weird. However, I don’t think I can really afford to reevaluate M2H today, and I don’t think wolf!M2H is capable of EOD2. And guess what? It probably doesn’t matter, and I think I almost always kill tn today, and tn is never partners with M2H, so I don’t even need to consider that world. Either tn flips town and the game is over, or tn flips wolf and M2H is town spewed.

tn / Nanook
tn / StarV
M2H / StarV

These are the only worlds left that are realistically possible, imo. I don’t remember why I cleared Nanook and StarV as a possibility, need to double check that, but if I still don’t think that’s likely then tn is always wolf.

tn / Nanook team means their game plan was to pocket Josh and let me tunnel the bad townies who push me. Nanook knows I reflectively read a lot, and knows I would win pretty much any 1v1, so its possible.

tn / StarV means again, they paired up to save me (both on the DS kill with me, and let them chainsaw defend. Gotta check why Dan thought this team was impossible.

M2H / StarV is just the 2 leftover people that have no clearing interactions. If this is the solve, then StarV always dies first, because M2H is incompatible with tn and Nanook according to my notes.

That’s where I’m at.

tn > Nanook / StarV > M2H

How sure are you M2H is town?

i resent the FUCK out of this, by the way. I feel a little bad for killing DS, but I naked voted him and 3 other people also did. He was also not a fucking “universal town read”. Duskfall I do not feel bad about killing whatsoever. He wanted to 1v1, he ignored my attempt to sort him 10 times, he ignored engaging with me 10 times. There’s nothing more I can do besides win the 1v1, because prolonging it means he loses town the game later on, and i know i’m more likely to be town than dusk is because i know my role pm. i didn’t even vote dusk ONCE this game until he declared a full 1v1 no stop. like late day 2. this hasn’t been a “good” game but i don’t think it was “absolutely horrendous”.

This game is funny, so Nanook & M2H alive over KTS makes no sense unless a) they’re scum or b) scum believe they can pocket them.

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone thinks that scum!StarV leaves Nanook and Josh in the game when Nanook wants to kill that slot… I mean, just based on history scum!StarV town!Josh is an impossible (or incredibly improbable) situation at this point in the game.

I mean I think it’s just as easy as TN/Star tbh. Like I guess M2 could be scum in theory, but…I just don’t see it. He’s seemed…I don’t wanna day flaily but sorta flaily in tone in a way that I don’t think he is as scum, I remember him being a bit more decisive as scum.

Tbh I’m pretty just willing to ride or die on you and M2 being town :woman_shrugging:

VOTE: StarV

Who’s dumb and who’s scum?