11p Arsonists (1, 7)

This game is funny, so Nanook & M2H alive over KTS makes no sense unless a) they’re scum or b) scum believe they can pocket them.

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone thinks that scum!StarV leaves Nanook and Josh in the game when Nanook wants to kill that slot… I mean, just based on history scum!StarV town!Josh is an impossible (or incredibly improbable) situation at this point in the game.

I mean I think it’s just as easy as TN/Star tbh. Like I guess M2 could be scum in theory, but…I just don’t see it. He’s seemed…I don’t wanna day flaily but sorta flaily in tone in a way that I don’t think he is as scum, I remember him being a bit more decisive as scum.

Tbh I’m pretty just willing to ride or die on you and M2 being town :woman_shrugging:

VOTE: StarV

Who’s dumb and who’s scum?

UNVOTE

Tbh, I think Nanook and Josh need to figure out which of them is in the other’s pocket.

Otherwise, we might as well just vote and lose

If josh changed his play this fucking drastically that I can’t read him anymore then I’m just gonna tip my hat and take the L tbh. Not gonna kill someone due solely to paranoia when Occam’s razor says they’re town 95+ % of the time.

Like anyone saying “josh is good at scum tho” is either ignoring or ignorant of the way josh is good at scum, cause this just isn’t what his scum game is like. So yeah. Pretty much just willing to bet the game on M2 and josh :woman_shrugging:

:man_shrugging:

Correct, by the way. I am good at scum. But my play here is not what I am good at as scum.

I don’t think you could ever night kill me this game if you were wolf, lol.

What are your reads today?

Is there any real reason for me not to vote yet? I’m pretty much locked into Josh and M2 as town, don’t think there’s anything that’s gonna change that today tbh.

My reads are irrelevant, the game is over

Vote

At least, if you’re scum it forces the game into 1v1s and if you’re town, you’re awful at it and you really should stop

VOTE: tn

@Ellibereth the vote count

VOTE: TN

If scum wants to bus I’m not gonna stop them :woman_shrugging:

UNVOTE

A SHOCKING PLOT TWIST