11p Arsonists (1, 7)

The thing is, either Nanook/Josh is the Team, or Nanook is Scum and Josh is not. But Josh Scum and Nanook Town is like a 0.5% universe. There’s no way.

So I can’t tell you I’m lynching Josh even if GTacc flips Town.

We would also lose to a KTS/M2H Team. I mean do I need to ISO there? Does M2H try to make himself seem like my mason and pocket me like that? Does KTS switch out of his friend and lynch DS? Just doesn’t seem likely.

I do agree with this somewhat. You can lynch nanook first if you wish

I mean M2h and KTS are just both town

We need to lynch GTacc. I need the confirmation. I can’t move against anyone else until that happens.

It’s now or never.

Josh should never be TKed, full stop. Dan you haven’t even read fuck off with this nonsense.

I should never be killed either but tbh it doesn’t surprise me, heaven fucking forbid that Nanook defend a townread, what could possibly be scummier. Enough of you know my game that you should know that this is very fucking clearly my town game, I’m not that hard to read honestly. I never try to build towncores or clear people on a wide basis as scum and I’ve done nothing but that this game.

I don’t understand why we’re not killing Star first but ok, whatever. I’m fucking tired of this game.

VOTE: Gtacc

Like Jesus it’s frustrating to work my ass off trying to build a towncore and stop people from shooting us in the collective dick just to get scumread for my effort.

I’m going back to not investing myself in this game, I just end up wanting to strangle everyone involved.

I’ve read enough to know what looks like bullshit. And I’m immune to people telling me my reads are trash or the equivalent

Remind me never to play with you again. You’re worse than fucking screenplay rn, at least he pretends to read.

Let’s do this Dan c’mon. We have another day at least.

These have been my lists btw. I’m not proud of them or whatever but here they are:

From Town to Scum:

1. Duskfall98
  2. ActionDan
  3. Killthestory
  4. M2H
  5. tn5421
  6. Nanook
  7. StarV
  8. GTacc
  9. Josh

1. ActionDan
  2. M2H
  3. Killthestory
  4. Josh
  5. StarV
  6. tn5421
  7. Nanook
  8. GTacc

Sorry, I do appreciate your scummy efforts. I respect the flood of thread posts

GTacc is consistently at the bottom. Nanook’s read was driven by my read of Dan obviously. I’m adjusting now clearly.

I don’t know that Tn should be that low. Maybe StarV? I don’t really know to be honest. It’s important that we lynch GTacc I think.

VOTE: Gtacc

I mean Gtacc is always right after josh/nanook on mine and there’s a huge difference between him and tn/starV who are next followed by everyone else that is outright town

So if this is scum I’ll eat some crow but I’m expecting him to flip town.

How? You can’t really believe that this is Town GTacc.

I’ve seen him throw before.