11p Arsonists (1, 7)

fuck your shitty wagons

VOTE: duskfall

i am voting against the players unable to show progress. josh has at the very least faked solving and progression. there has been no progress nor solving in his opponents.

VOTE: dusk

==[]
[]==

Votecount as of post #1165

Duskfall98 (6): Josh, tn5421, Nanook, M2H, Killthestory, StarV
Josh (2): ActionDan, Duskfall98
GTacc (1): Andresvmb
Killthestory (1): GTacc

@Duskfall98 has died, he was Town.

Please submit night actions and reads lists (How does Ranked work?) if alive ASAP. Optional but preferred if dead. No spoiling dead players!

@Killthestory
@M2H
@tn5421
@Josh
@StarV
@Duskfall98
@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@GTacc
@Nanook
@DS

D3 ends 2019-09-17T19:00:00Z

@Killthestory
@M2H
@tn5421
@Josh
@StarV
@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@GTacc
@Nanook

RESET

9 Alive, 5 is Majority

gogo

Okay, first of all, nobody start running up the score and voting Josh. Yes, he could be Scum and he’s been wrong multiple times now. But if we get this wrong, it could prove fatal.

VOTE: Star

I have a really hard time seeing a world where scum isn’t in Star/Gtacc/TN/KTS. We’ve got two shots at least (no ignition suggests dusk was doused but for safety I’m going to assume that 2 people are doused anyways), if we can’t find scum in the POE in that time not sure we deserve to win tbh.

idt there’s any world where TN is town?

I think m2 and nanook are basically cleared

I dont regret lynching Dusk. He was helping wolf wincon more than any wolf.

StarV GTacc
ActionDan GTacc
StarV ActionDan
tn5421 StarV

these are the likeliest teams left, imo.

KTS did something that I thought was wolfy, can’t remember. However, from my notes he only fits as a partner with Nanook or M2H and I believe both are town. So I’m not ignoring him completely as he could be with one of those slots, but I doubt I lynch him today.

StarV 3 times, GTacc 2 times, Dan 2 times, tn once. However, Dan is less likely to be wolf than the other 3.

I think distancing is a thing so that does not work

how about who is likeliest scum

instead of wack partner analysis

also getting mad paranoia that this is nanook/josh lmao

1 Like

i have gone through every universe already

Josh
Andres
M2H
Nanook
KTS
Tn