M2H
Nanook
KTS
Tn
Dan
StarV
GTacc

ok first off, why havenā€™t scum used their first ignite

because it clears people and doesnā€™t speed up parity. when people arenā€™t cleared, things such as paranoia of Josh and Nanook team happen.

i picked this setup because its more scumsided in practice than EV by far, and I thought it would help scum winrate increase on this site. i was right, most likely.

1 Like

even so, wouldnā€™t it be optimal to remove the best two solvers from the town by now?

No. Because first of all, nobody has demonstrated and ability to solve well this game as no wagon has been on mafia. But more importantly, its better to have the paranoia. People donā€™t do well without flips. I didnā€™t post this earlier because I didnā€™t want to coach scum.

the only times you ever ignite before endgame are really

1. night 2 sometimes. they chose not to here. Makes sense, with how disconnected town is. Advantage of night 2 is it doesnā€™t let your night 1 or 2 douses get lynched.
  2. night 1 sometimes to use as a vig.
  3. LyLo, to make it easier. to just need 1 townie to misvote. Sometimes.

In some lobbies, sure. Not in this specific game though, and not in most instances Iā€™ve seen arso setups.

1 Like

VOTE: gtacc

ā€œtn has to be scumā€

ā€œvotes gtaccā€

Stop being bad M2.

Star is highest likelihood scum imo.

Then we sort gtacc and TN.

KTS is still on periphery, but tbh Iā€™d be really surprised if star isnā€™t scum here.

1 Like

VOTE: StarV

1 Like

mmm

for reference

from a standard numbers and game theory perspective josh should always be lynched here.

[josh, m2h, starv, tn5421] - contains 1-2 wolves
[actiondan, gtacc] - contains 0-1 wolves
[andre, nanook] - 0

the josh wagon day 1 had 2 flipped town on it and andre and actiondan

i think tn flips scum 100% of the time here, and itā€™s a general tossup between josh and some other folk as to who the partner is

VOTE: josh

i explored every universe where you could be town, and seeing as all the currently flipped town were on you along with andre / actiondan, i canā€™t let you live to lylo.

once josh flips, iā€™m likely flipping tn either way and the saving my last lynch if there is one for whoeverā€™s left that makes most sense with tn.

Explain this to me. Because I was about to vote there. Nanookā€™s reaction to Danā€™s post close to EOD yesterday did not sound like Town to me.

To be honest, Iā€™m pretty damn paranoid this game given just how awful weā€™ve been collectively.

Iā€™m never lynching Dan and never lynching M2H. I think everyone else is fair game to be honest.

StarV also sounds like Town to me, and Iā€™m starting to really think that Dan was onto something.

@ActionDan you should chime in right about now.

My thought process was Nanook and M2H were pushing the TvT world, and trying to kill outside of it. More M2H. But Iā€™m having a terrible game regardless of who wolves are, and its also just not fun. So if you want to kill Nanook, I know you have a good read on him, and I have you as stronger town, so Iā€™ll support you in it. Past caring.

Assuming Iā€™m not lynched that is.

1 Like

iā€™m just thinking itā€™s josh and tn and then iā€™ll run through starv, m2h, and gtacc as i see fit