11p Arsonists (1, 7)

@M2H Let me ask you this - who’s the stronger town read, myself or Dusk? this isnt me saying you need to vote one of us yet

probably you, but im going back and forth on it.

I did actually read those since. your answers did nothing to move the needle for me.

I really hope you’re wolf and I don’t need to blacklist you.

VOTE: Josh

Wasn’t actually a gambit tbh, still am a better lynch than anyone but josh. Obviously I would prefer kill josh today than sepuku to kill him tomorrow. Didn’t think it would happen, but maybe. Still need to resolve the 1v1 today, vote me if you refuse to vote josh, thank you.

actually you know what fuck this

i’ve spent more time than anybody on this game, i can guarantee that

i’ll post again day 3 if i’m alive. i’ve said my reads, i’ve said my thoughts, i’ve listed possible teams. any town in {dan, dusk} please don’t play forum with me again, no hard feelings outside of games. i just can’t do this again.

i’m not wasting another 10 hours on this game when its clear the people voting me don’t care.

I am not putting in near that time here. But neither should I be. Nor should anyone else frankly. 1000+ posts is way too much

fuck off

take your own advice.

I am just noting any of this kind of stuff I am ignoring, considering josh has accused people of bullying him as scum for trying to lynch him before. I know scum josh is willing to go to extreme ate levels, so I’m not really paying attention to this, sorry.

I am, that’s why I’m scrambling my password after this game. I’ve already done that on MS. Mafia is an addiction, and not a fun one. It should say something to you that this game feels like an MS game in quality and level of play to me though.

final words:

1. KTS shaded Dusk a lot, has said I’m town for multiple things this day phase, etc. now he is acting like this 1v1 is a tough vote for him. if he votes me, just keep in mind this is a bit of a perspective flaw he should be pressured for.
  2. StarV’s voting is nonsensical.
  3. Dan is not super clear, but I think that’s because I’m clinging on to a memory of him as a good player. He is good at scum. Shrug. Regardless, I don’t think my Nanook read is wrong, I really don’t think wolf!him has a range like this. Don’t clear Dan.
  4. I’m not sure Dusk is wolf, never was and I won’t pretend to be. Don’t autokill him tomorrow. But he’s both good as wolf and self-aware, and this is ranked, so he would definitely play to his meta as wolf. Keep that in mind. So don’t let him get off easily, and he’s probably my first kill stuff. I am mad I was not given a choice in this, but that’s about it.
  5. Use my team chart above. I’m pretty sure its accurate, and it narrows down over half the possible teams.
  6. Andres does not play like this as wolf. Full stop.
  7. I should be town to anybody who knows me. I don’t post at this frequency as scum, virtually have not once since I started mafia. I don’t adopt an attitude like this as scum. I don’t think I’ve ever waffled like this game as scum. The two times in the last year I’ve been scum on this site are Matroshka, where I flaked, and SoDope, where I flaked for large periods of time and had tone nothing like this as both StarV and Andres have said. This isn’t even a little like my scum game, and the frustrating part is that I’m literally giving away my meta tells, I’ve tanked my scum game in the last year, and it doesn’t matter. Actually, the only otehr time I was scum on 451, I got my partner to hard bus me immediately (Key) and did not even try powerwolfing. Its fucking pathetic. And yet, here we are.
  1. Keep in mind wolf!me is choosing to die on this hill, and logging out after this post, when its clear wolf!me is getting majority. Not brushing this off as TvT and pushing GTacc, or tn, or somebody else, even though Nanook, Andres, and M2H have all given wolf!me active outs. wolf!me is making this play for some reason. THAT is the world you’re believing. i could cite Dusk tunnelling town as town in countless games, i could push one of the two consensus PoE slots, but no, wolf!me is too next level for that. Fucking hilarious. ah well. i could make a bunch of political jokes here but i’d rather not offend people i mostly like.

i know this post sounds angry in tone but its not. this is just how i type. i’m calm irl right now, and not even really in a bad mood. so kill me, whatever, ill be mad but its only game related madness. i’m town and you should feel fucking stupid for voting me, but i’m town. i’m town. i don’t even know if i’ve played a townier day than i have this day 2 in the past year. fucking surreal.

i’m logging out for the next 18 hours. I’ll be online near deadline to self pres onto somebody else if I need to. Bye.

3 Likes

Let’s kill Josh.

Have not read any post that is more than 20 words long tbh.

@Duskfall98 you still want to be on Josh?

Yes

yikes

Actually agree

yh i agree this game is garb but lets focus on winning

VOTE: Duskfall98

idk if Josh is scum I’d be shocked atp. I can sorta see his take on Dusk if I squint a little and tbh atp I’m just thinking I should get out of the way and sheep the guy thats better than me.

guys

i dont even want to bother