Video Mafia

Can the people who were having trouble with Discord video calls tell me if they were having those issues with the windows client or the web client?

Windows app mostly

Was it lagging/crashing/disconnecting?

Canā€™t remember exactly if each particular bug is from Windows or mac, but I get the following:

• my own video freezes (for me only) and I have to turn webcam off/on to start it again, but it doesnā€™t last for long. Sometimes the other sideā€™s video does the same thing and I have to leave and reconnect to get video back
  • robot audio where the other side lags so hard theyā€™re incomprehensible
  • lagging/freezing on my side that I canā€™t detect until the other person tells me
  • audio cutting out midsentence, usually at the same damn point in the sentence if they repeat themselves

Iā€™d say a bunch of these were just wifi issues but skype has seemed much more stable on the same wifi

Was this recently that you had these issues?

Yep, very recently

Cool, thanks. Just doing some research into these issues in case they pop up again

I can do 2 or 3 pm as well if games arenā€™t over an hour

Why is your title parity cop instead of the vastly more popular party cop

my suggestion for people having issues is to first double check that you dont have any overlays active

that shit eats up your cpu usage

Need at least three in a time slot to run

@StarV @Srceenplay @Urist @GTacc etc.

Uh idk

Whatā€™s the ?

I canā€™t this weekend

Alright so this is kinda the setup that I was thinking - very much in draft form

• Stage 0: Role pms go out
  • Stage 1: 5 minute Free For All Chat
  • Stage 2: 1 Minute per person isolated speaking
  • Stage 3: 3 minute Free for All Chat
  • Stage 4: 2 minute silent voting submission round. Ties = No lynch
  • Stage 5: Night Phase

Repeat until a team wins. Thoughts?

iā€™d play but getting privacy is hard rn lmao

Privacy is overrated tbh

Dont know abt that