Video Mafia

Looks like this is getting pushed to next weekend

any interest in this weekend?

Iā€™m sitting around Friday out and about Saturday

Video Mafia is where you gather in some sort of shared video conference call and try to kill each other. You need a moderator to control the day and night phases and a certain number of participants. I have never personally played it before as SlipperyAxIi is a forum player exclusive creation. Each day has a time limit and a method to try and eliminate people.

depending on the setup you donā€™t even need a host past role distribution

I have never played it so I have no clue what is involved.

Support my narrative Partner ā€¦

not enough concurrent interest so likely gonna shut this down

once the 451 server gets the go live feature we could literally do this IN a channel on the discord

Let me read up on this discord stuff. Iā€™ll try my best to help in organizing. People are often free but need herding.

Wait @DS isnā€™t the go live thing for streaming games? What will have changed from playing on a video call?

Well itā€™s for screen recording also so it would allow me to potentially broadcast it to the server

So like it would allow more than just the ten people in on the game to spec it

Oops actually after reading this itā€™s a different service and not the same as their already partially rolled out beta version of screen share

I figured they would bundle the two, didnā€™t realize they excluded screen share

1v1 me nanook

Hard claim unlunchable bp day vig.

1 Like