Vengeful 3

probably chesskid or jake, simply because placing a vote on you or ds is likely to cause a shouting match that would be unhealthy for the gamestate and unlikely to help me accurately determine your alignments.

I feel like me and Andres have always been pretty reasonable players that can be objective so I don’t understand this really. If you think we are scum then vote us?

1 Like

Not saying yall can’t be. I find that when I pick a fight with you or andres, that tends to make the gamestate toxic.

:man_shrugging:
yeezy

do you have a source for andres being toxic when you SR him?

I don’t think Andres or DS are toxic when I vote/sr them, it’s more that the game-state becomes toxic. That is to say, I don’t want to start any shouting matches at this point in the game, as that would likely make it harder for a town DS or town Andres to find me later.

This could be a example of that with Andres: Parity Cop 9'er (3, 4)

@Chesskid whats in your fridge right now? Anything rotten?

Like we focus in too much and it becomes me v you or andres v you

1 Like

And I do think that is pretty reasonable to say. DS and Andres both struggle to find people as town when they have previously pushed them, which is a reasonable thing to struggle with.

yeah that’s what I’m trying to avoid.

I’ve gotten better at this lately and have been more objective, but I think off of past game data this is a reasonable conclusion

That got misquoted, meant to hit M2H and dont care to correct it

oh okay that game is a thing that happened

@Andresvmb did you remember that game was a thing that happened prior to m2h posting it

Hey guys, I’m not mafia. I’m a cultist. Totally different things. I just want to convert you all in peace.

1 Like

Day ends when the timer at the bottom hits 0 (plurality + mafia breaks ties) OR when there is a hammer after all 5 players have voted at least once.

I’m low key offended by this haha I don’t think I’m a toxic player like at all. I do get into some fights every now and then but I don’t think I’m unreasonable.

I mean, I was upset because somebody was literally gamethrowing, in that their conclusion was illogical. It had nothing to do with being SR - I tend to mostly shrug it off.

again not toxic player – toxic gamestate.

Honestly I remember like every game I have played. It’s sad.