Vengeful 3

@Andresvmb did you remember that game was a thing that happened prior to m2h posting it

Hey guys, I’m not mafia. I’m a cultist. Totally different things. I just want to convert you all in peace.

1 Like

Day ends when the timer at the bottom hits 0 (plurality + mafia breaks ties) OR when there is a hammer after all 5 players have voted at least once.

I’m low key offended by this haha I don’t think I’m a toxic player like at all. I do get into some fights every now and then but I don’t think I’m unreasonable.

I mean, I was upset because somebody was literally gamethrowing, in that their conclusion was illogical. It had nothing to do with being SR - I tend to mostly shrug it off.

again not toxic player – toxic gamestate.

Honestly I remember like every game I have played. It’s sad.

that is to say, assuming we’re both town–picking an early fight with you tends to make it harder for you to find me later, even if that fight was inconsequential.

And note, this was with someone that despite voting me at Lylo, I was still Town Reading. So yeah… if that’s the only game that you can point to, I don’t think your conclusion is fair.

not really talking about the tn part either, more how we interacted with each other.

Meh, I have picked really strong fights with fellow Town Players (in particular one with JudgeMental comes to mind) only to come back to strong TR them later (and be correct). I think I can change my mind quickly if the facts merit it.

also

VOTE: chesskid3

not entirely rvs, not a very substantial vote either.

If I vote someone, e power of god shall instantaneously lynch them.

come at me bro

@Andresvmb you gonna sheep this goodness or nah?

Yeah can you walk the class through this one mate

I remembered an interesting tell for you.