Vengeful 1

yeah, but it’s too big of a risk without a confident read on Josh, it’s better for me to get Josh lynched there I think.

Also, to comment on the cross-voting king making situation, town shouldn’t put themselves in that situation, so I don’t think it matters how you score it.

There’s no better or worse if you don’t have a confident read on either party it’s symmetric then yeah >.>

Yeah, but if I don’t have a confident read, I need to side with the player who’s willing to vote with me.

Higher upside.

not totally sure true since mafia has higher motivation to want to vote with you in those cases so might temper it a bit.

okay so there’s an unintended consequence if we end up not counting lylo crossvote: which is that starv isn’t motivated to vote gtacc there if he doesn’t think josh will never vote with him since he finishes at best 3rd in both cases.

So either let scum losermake or have to adjust rating system so being in a solo slot is more favorable.

Maybe…

I don’t know. I felt like there was ample reason to vote either player in this situation as I indicated in game.

l o l

1 Like

not saying your choice was easy/incorrect mechanically. The “will vote with me logic” might make sense purely from an ev perspective but I think because of who’s more likely to vote with you (guy with full knowledge) it might end up backfiring in the long run.

why did you guys lynch me though like I was clearly trying to get lynched

josh realized he fucked up the second he voted and the game locked lol

but yeah I’m almost certain there’s no case where voting someone you think is less likely to be scum than someone else leads to a better result unless your reads are literally backwards.

GTacc is a traitor and I will remember this next game.

3 Likes

I was not thinking about the game .

on the bright side i can retire in last like i belong

2 Likes

Under new system:

1. Andres + Gtacc (win)
  2. chesskid3 (4-2+2=4)
  3. StarV (-4-4-1=-9), Josh (-4-4-1=-9)

I just need to pick a starting rating (will probably do 1400) and those will be added to your profiles soon.

Ratings:

@Andresvmb 1400 -> 1477
@GTacc 1400 -> 1477
@chesskid3 1400 -> 1451
@StarV 1400 -> 1349
@Josh -> 1400 -> 1349

1 Like

Everyone’s rating is in their user card/profile now.
Leaderboard coming soon.

With trueskill:

Andresvmb: (25, 8.333) -> (29.9, 5.526)
GTacc: (25, 8.333) -> (29.9, 5.526)
chesskid3: (25, 8.333) -> (25, 5.455)
StarV: (25, 8.333) -> (20.1, 5.526)
Josh: (25, 8.333) -> (20.1, 5.526)

They recommend using mu - 3sigma for leaderboard purposes so that becomes:

Andresvmb: 0 -> 13.322
GTacc: 0 -> 13.322
chesskid3: 0 -> 8.635
StarV: 0 -> 3.522