Vengeful 1

Ok, let’s vote Josh for the win then?

@GTacc

Why

VOTE: Josh

Because I’m town and if you’re town you’re placing last.

Oh my god…

:man_shrugging:

Your call… 2nd or last.

If you’re mafia, then Josh is just being a donkey… So, I accept the loss.

@ellibereth I just want to learn if both town voted same person d1, then voted mafia d2, do second voter on mafia ranks lower?

Check the main topic, will be tied if everything is literally symmetric. Know it wasn’t this prior but ties make more sense.

1 Like

UNVOTE

This is not a hard decision GTacc. Good luck.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly, Josh is either 1st or 4th, I’m either T2nd or 4th and GTacc is either T2nd or 5th.

@GTacc

also

remember to vote StarV over me if you are mafia :slight_smile:

@GTacc he’s actually pretending to consider that you could be mafia when you’re no voting (yes, hammer is active now)

VOTE: Josh
Fingers crossed

@Ellibereth

Okay so

1. @Andresvmb + @Gtacc
  2. @chesskid3
  3. @StarV
  4. @Josh

Considering making getting lynched if town crossvotes in 3p lylo the only situation where it isn’t a score-wise negative to get lynched so scum can’t kingmake (losermake?). Thinking if that makes sense in the wider scheme of things since it does in a vacuum. If it does make sense star and josh will just be tied here.

:man_shrugging:

I gave both players the opportunity to vote with me.

I mean the best move was to stay on gtacc :stuck_out_tongue: .

I think ranking when mafia chooses who’s gonna get less and more rank makes ranking subjective soo

yeah, but it’s too big of a risk without a confident read on Josh, it’s better for me to get Josh lynched there I think.