VC 2.8

the_worst (L-2): Nanook, Josh
NotMafia (L-3): ErikaFurudo, Killthestory
ErikaFurudo (L-3): NotMafia
Nanook (L-3): the_worst
Not Voting: fferyllt

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: On this day, in 1945, Steve Martin was born. Heā€™s still alive today through the magic curative powers of vaping!

whats up bb

Intent to L-1 NM but awareness that I currently look too shifty to do it

Then why did you move your vote?

I think he maybe thinks Iā€™m scum w you? Thatā€™s how I was reading it m

ughhh

Ty I try

dude just be townie and do what you want as a townie.This type of post enables wolves to be hedgey as well since they can hide in a larger poe for people scumsiding.

+1

Also, that sort of hedging is scummy as shit. If youā€™re town, you should vote for whomever you want and not give a shit about the optics.

I do the same shit as town mainly caus eI wanā€™tas my wagons to go through in the case I hamper the wagon by existing. though idk if thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™m seeing here.

notmafia is still scum, so I donā€™t wanna be reckless and just collec the free money.

I think NM is a decent lynch.

My hesitation here is that Iā€™m scumreading both of NM and the worst, but I donā€™t know that they make sense as a pair. So Iā€™m probably wrong about one of them, and I feel better about my scumread on the worse than I do on NM.

O Iā€™m OK to vote NM?
sweet maybe tomorrow :slight_smile:

thanks for the schooling guys! Iā€™m reminded of my early days in the newbie queue. These warm fuzzy feelingsā€¦ dā€™aw~! <3

@NotMafia has been prodded.

VOTE: NotMafia

and L+1 and yadayada