Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

wasn’t josh scumspecting you? That coupled with two lolhammers would not ping townie to me. You’ve been openly townreading me all game and know I’m never dying after leading two mislynches. If your goal was to gift to a townie, why not hit me with the juice?

boo

Not all game. Partway through day 2 iirc. I thought Josh was less likely to be the nk because he hammered town again.

Scumspecting is less of a concern to me than my read of him.

The real ah ha was Nanook, though. I put in an action to send him the vape flavor and then changed it to Josh a few minutes later.

erika x kts otp

but for real idk how the urist kill points to any of that.

Erika you’re like a breath of fresh air
If you’re scum claim now and I’ll surrender

Just off wagon kill + he voted KTS from memory

it’s nowhere near like spewed team level or anything was just kinda musing

you didn’t mention anything about josh being an unlikely nk until I showed up late and said it. I’m unsure if I believe that. You say you almost sent it to nanoom too, who was very night killable and only got suspicious this phase.

I mean imo Nanook was dodgy af d2 but… not an awful take…

It’s midnight here. I’ll try to stay up a while longer

LMAO

my phone bout to die,no one do anything hasty

The only reason to even care about a vendor target is to prove the night action while not tipping off scum. Hence targeting urist night 1. He was my strongest townread and I thought we might be able to subtlely crumb to each other. Night 2 I kinda hoped I would be the night kill since I claimed not vanilla, so aside from not wanting to give it to possible scum I didn’t fuss too much about my target.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/15315-February-d6-Mafia?p=2112169#post2112169

LMAOOOOO

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

I’m so ded

Dude. Imagine that I’m town for a moment, just for the sake of argument. In a townNanook world, KTS claiming instead of hammering basically locks him as town to Nanook—because from a townNanook POV, there is zero reason for KTS to claim instead of hammer for the win if KTS is scum.

I have to assume that scumKTS would take the win, so I have to assume that KTS is telling the truth about his claim.

That’s cool and all, but kts is kinda outted.

I find that hard to believe…again, if he’s scum, why in the hell wouldn’t he just hammer me

I kinda think I can see me voting again.

VOTE: kts
let’s see what happens if I’m wrong I’ll cry a river post-game etc etc