Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

kts is not pulling that stunt as town. Nor does he abandon the thread without warning me that I’m bout to see something that will cause me to snapvote him in a lylo situation as town.

squirm

The only way I can see scumKTS is if he forgot/wasn’t aware of the VC. That seems unlikely. So yeah, pretty confident in him as town, and towns about to lose.

I’d say this has been a fun game, but it really hasn’t. Shitposting games are garbage.

I respect the hustle, but kts is outted and spewed The Worst and I town. You’ve mentioned your scum meta a lot, so I know you fucks with meta. Kts did a very specific thing that he did in another game as a wolf. You can’t explain that away.

ok it’s not ffery/erika or ffery/nanook life is good

aka fferika

I have literally no idea what that thing is, but OK? I’m still 99% sure you and Effers are scum, so I’m not gonna put much stock into what you have to say lol.

Seems like TW has been bamboozled though, so I’m probably wasting my time anyways.

The whole “look me in the eyes” bit. If you didn’t click my link then you aren’t concerned with finding scum.

I basically never do cold meta. I just don’t find it helpful. And I definitely never do a full game read, cause I’m lazy.

If he did something specific though, can you link to that? I’m not interested in sitting through a full game lol

Pretty sure this is his partner lmfao

Click the link my friend :laughing:

Oh, never mind, that is a specific thing lol. My bad, should’ve read the link closer I guess.

Welp. Yeah. Have to admit that looks a hell of a lot like a scum slip.

I don’t know why I wasn’t hammered, then. Especially if the FPS was to do the exact same thing he’s done as scum before and hope nobody cottoned on. That seems…sorta dumb.

At any rate: VOTE: KTS

to be fair, he was going town anyway

and I saw it and was like “groan AtE”
but it was hilarious enough that it was worth stalling :>

typo

look at me scumslippin’

gottem

i’d like to tahnk my sumcbuddy skygrazer

couldn’t have done it without u