Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

I was the day one lynch in that one :]

@Skygazer Professor Vape is gonna cast a poison spell on you for failing to come up with a pun

WHAT

I feel like popcorn might be in order.

HUH

im not coming back to this game

https://www.madhatterjuice.com/products/i-love-popcorn-juice

To whatever townie(s) that is voting, you are on a wolf, otherwise this game would be over.

Iā€™m aeou d post 470, but Iā€™m going back to work. KTS is probs a wolf, but I wouldnā€™t be too eager to name his scumbuddy. Please donā€™t end the game yet Shit just got interesting.

Iā€™m quite sure Iā€™ve been on wolves today.

yeah kts is probs wolf

all roads are leading me back to kts/nanook sigh
either iā€™m garbage or iā€™m just rightā€¦

I would bet anything that KTS is town. Thereā€™s literally no reason not to hammer me when he couldā€™ve if heā€™s scum, it only makes sense from a town POV.

It makes pretty good sense from a scum-with-you pov, though bussing you would have been a safer and slower path to winning. I think he got greedy.

Obviously I know that POV is wrong, but even in an alternate reality where we are the scum teamā€¦he still should never fake claim there, and just hammer the hell out of me instead and try to solo win tomorrow.

And knowing that I am town, it makes absolutely no sense to me as a scum play, cause he couldā€™ve just, ya know, won the game. Obviously thatā€™s less convincing to people that donā€™t know my alignment though, lol.

Whatchu mean you need popcorn?

kts looked a little nonplussed that he had played with you.

I kinda donā€™t like that you answered this.

Itā€™s strange that kts isnā€™t voting ffery here. Idk if itā€™s as strange as nanook being the only one voting the ā€˜counter claimā€™. I kinda agree with the worst that nanook may have slipped when he believed the tracker claim. Itā€™s even possible weā€™re in a ffairlylit+Nanook clown world.

oh wait no itā€™s not they both been posting recently with me at l-2. Ruling that one out.