Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

youre right

so nanook is never a wolf

that means that either youre a pretty happy wolf or that ffery and erika always has to exist

unless w/w with you

just gotta say as well Iā€™m kinda like consciously aware that after the shitshow in Noir Iā€™m like 1% more likely to townread you than random

ive made my decision

VOTE: Erika

london calling to the faraway townies

This is stupid. Why would we ever vote out of KTS/Effers?

London Calling is gonna be stuck in my head now >:

and mislynching me is gonna be stuck in your heart

I will not vote Erika.

I prefer for kts to be lynched because he canā€™t be a town tracker.

I randed mafia role cop in my last game. Itā€™s impossible for me to buy the same flavored juice back to back like that. Where is this ā€œIā€™m the role copā€ thing even coming from?

i think it comes from the fact that youā€™re a rolecop

I donā€™t get it. Why does there need to be a role cop? Josh obviously saved someone. Wolves havenā€™t sniped a pr.

wat language are you speaking

my first thought wrt fairlyā€™s claim was that only giving juice to the nightkill targets was bs, but I realized that josh was probs the least likely to be the nightkill target so Iā€™m lowkey torn there.

KTSā€™ tracker claim and calling me a role cop makes me think of some Freudian thing. He may have named his vt role cop results and used them to fakeclaim track in lylo.

The language of someone who needs to catch up. Definitely not the language of someone who danced in their PT after the day 2 lynch.

Itā€™s a miracle we havenā€™t lost yet.

kts you are giving me vibes like that one wolf game on mu where your teammates were all dead by day 2.

how do you know about that game

who are you

VC 3.7

Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
ErikaFurudo (L-2): Killthestory
Not Voting: ErikaFurudo, the_worst

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Quick, someone give me a good vaping pun.